Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Florida 70

Featured Replies

I believe they are known now as the "come back CATS"

 

That has already been used, Warrior... Come on man give me something original!!

  • Replies 160
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would bet everything I own on it. They are absolutely, 100% a guaranteed lock now. There is no way whatsoever they get left out with a 12-4, 2nd place conference finish.

 

18-12 would be a little scary on next Sunday. Just a little.

The thing is though I believe they are a little better equipped to make a run in those 3 days. Billy G's level of conditioning and practice intensity for his teams are second-to-none. I think they will have a little bit more leg in them than the other teams and that may be all they need.

 

This may be what BCG was thinking when he practiced before those pre-conference games. Maybe he actually knew what he was doing?:scared::lol:

This may be what BCG was thinking when he practiced before those pre-conference games. Maybe he actually knew what he was doing?:scared::lol:

 

Thats blasphemy!:lol:;)

One thing everyone lost sight of is this, the experts picked UK to finish second in the east, and they did.

 

I say they will finish 19-12 and get in as a 11 seed.

How about " Back Again CATS" or "We believe, They Believe CATS"

 

Bounce Back CATS!!!

Im listening to Billy Gs interview after the game and he is hilariours. He asked how everyone liked the press break clinic in the last 1 minute of the game. He actually said during the last timeout Stevenson spoke up and said I want the ball,I will make the free throws. Billy G said, why didnt he tell me that 5 minutes earlier!!!!lol He told the players after the game they are on spring break so they can practice 3-4 times a day this week,lol

Ramon Harris and Perry Stevenson are blossoming before our eyes right now. Harris' defense has been fantastic and now he is canning open shots!?! Can't expect many more shooting days like we got out of Jasper, but he looked a little more assertive today.

 

Very proud of the boys today. The whole team got the job done, not just Joe.

I think they are in now regardless. 12-4 in SEC and a top 40 RPI. I don't see how they aren't in.

 

 

 

100% In

Bounce Back CATS!!!
:thumb: I think I heard that one on CBS today. It has a good ring to it.

This game was like watching a car wreck....it was ugly but you had to keep on looking.

This game was like watching a car wreck....it was ugly but you had to keep on looking.

Ugly wouldn't be the word I would choose. Competitive... with both teams having a sense of urgency to win. There was some good execution throughout the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.