Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Florida 70

Featured Replies

What did the shirts say on the front?

 

Couldn't see them, I was in the upper arena.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did the shirts say on the front?

 

Property of Kentucky Basketball.

I love this team, but I swear, they cannot put anyone away. Cardiac Cats is definitely what they should be called. They love to play the close ones (even when they don't need to be).

They have definitely been ENTERTAINING to watch!!:thumb:

Who needs Patrick Patterson when you got Perry Stevenson?! :ylsuper::D

 

I will go out on a limb and say you will starting next weekend.

Vanilla Ice is my new favorite player to hate.

 

I see Ace Ventura

Good to see BCG winning with Tubby's players

If there was a smiley that opened a can of worms, this would be the perfect place to use it!! :bunny:

Good to see BCG winning with Tubby's players

 

 

 

:lol:

 

Yes it is. Ecspecially, when its the players that Tubby couldn't beat Florida or Vandy with:laugh:

Yes it is. Ecspecially, when its the players that Tubby couldn't beat Florida or Vandy with:laugh:

 

HAHA. Got to love BCG.:banana:

I will go out on a limb and say you will starting next weekend.

 

I really hope you are right. Coury has no business starting or really being second choice at the 5 IMO.

If he plays with the same effort and intensity when PP gets healthly...... They could really be something!

If there was a smiley that opened a can of worms, this would be the perfect place to use it!! :bunny:

 

:confused: I have no idea how that got posted under my name or what happened but if you check posts 88 and 89 you will see that "the Scribe" posted that comment, I did quote it and laugh though.

 

Post 127 also quoted Scribe's post.

Uk is 12-4 in the SEC. They're in!

 

I would certainly think so as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.