Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Florida 70

Featured Replies

Who needs Patrick Patterson when you got Perry Stevenson?! :ylsuper::D

  • Replies 160
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who needs Patrick Patterson when you got Perry Stevenson?! :ylsuper::D

 

I do. :D

I do. :D

 

We miss PP, bad. There were times in the game today where we lost rebounds due to our lack of strength and height. Where PP would have been able to have just ripped the rebound down instead of having to tip it around.

Randolph Morris also paid tribute to the two seniors via the video screen.

 

One wonders if Tubby would still be at UK if Morris and Rondo had run through the senior hoops before the game. One also wonders if Jared Carter will be strong enough to run through his hoop on Senior Day.

 

He will probably get hurt attempting the feat.:D

I saw a stat on tv today that said UK is something like 80-5 on Senior Day. crazy.

Well it ended up scary close, but I think that gets them in. Another big win for Bill G.

 

 

HOW BOUT THOSE CATS !!:thumb:

Why does UF keep getting players that I have to HATE. Calethas is my new Joakim Noah. I absolutely wanted to jump through the television when Calethas kept giving Stevenson and Bradley the eye when he made a basket and the foul. Then Calethas pushed Bradley in the back in front of the referee, twice..

 

As one of the few on here that likes the way Paulus plays, it will surprise no one that I had no problem with Calathes' giving the stinky eye to Perry Stevenson. And to be fair, he shoved Bradley AFTER Smooth tried to walk through the middle of the UF huddle and bumped Calathes. You noticed who the official talked to afterwards.

I was at this game and man it was fun! We went straight from the game to Lincoln County to watch Rockcastle beat Casey county! Another great game!!

Perry Stevenson steps up with a HUGE game. Jasper shot really well. Did he finish 4/4 from three? PS with the big double double, it's hard not to be really proud of these guys. Finally we stop the bleeding against Florida. Get ready to head down to CATLANTA.

I was at this game and man it was fun! We went straight from the game to Lincoln County to watch Rockcastle beat Casey county! Another great game!!

 

What did the shirts say on the front?

We miss PP, bad. There were times in the game today where we lost rebounds due to our lack of strength and height. Where PP would have been able to have just ripped the rebound down instead of having to tip it around.

 

I'm starting to think playing some without PP available is going to make a big difference for PS.

 

He has to step up without PP around, where before he's just stood aside and let Pat work. If he can keep up this intensity when PP comes back, they could be a GREAT duo.

I'm starting to think playing some without PP available is going to make a big difference for PS.

 

He has to step up without PP around, where before he's just stood aside and let Pat work. If he can keep up this intensity when PP comes back, they could be a GREAT duo.

 

A little off subject, but after the game Ramel said your avatar was the most memorable moment of his career.

Let me add, that this win today ended a seven game losing streak to the Gators. which by the way is the longest losing streak to one team,no wait Notre Dame has also a 7 game winning streak over the Cats started back in 1936-1942. So UF had their chance to make it 8 and fail,because the Cats today were the better basketball team.:dancingpa

I'm starting to think playing some without PP available is going to make a big difference for PS.

 

He has to step up without PP around, where before he's just stood aside and let Pat work. If he can keep up this intensity when PP comes back, they could be a GREAT duo.

 

I think we'll look back at the end of his career and see this as his turning point.

I'm starting to think playing some without PP available is going to make a big difference for PS.

 

.

 

He now gets to play down low which is where he can play. He presents well when the others penetrate and draw defenders.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.