March 10, 200818 yr So as far as seeding goes, whats everyones thoughts: If we lose Friday? If we lose Sat? If we lose Sunday? And if we win the SECt?
March 10, 200818 yr So as far as seeding goes, whats everyones thoughts: If we lose Friday? If we lose Sat? If we lose Sunday? And if we win the SECt? 12. 10. 8. 7.
March 10, 200818 yr RPI is currently about 49 which is behind Miss St, Arkansas, and Ole Miss. Is that counting todays game?
March 10, 200818 yr This may be what BCG was thinking when he practiced before those pre-conference games. Maybe he actually knew what he was doing?:scared::lol: What?:confused:How can you or anyone else ever say that about any U.K. coach :irked: !!! Classic post ttl, I love it.................:laugh::laugh:
March 10, 200818 yr I really hope you are right. Coury has no business starting or really being second choice at the 5 IMO. I dissagree. Starting Coury confuses the opponent i think, then Stevenson comes in and it kinda messes with the opposing teams defense. Because the other team would think that Coury is a good player. Its a mind game by Billy G.:thumb:
March 10, 200818 yr I dissagree. Starting Coury confuses the opponent i think, then Stevenson comes in and it kinda messes with the opposing teams defense. Because the other team would think that Coury is a good player. Its a mind game by Billy G.:thumb: All teams watch game film and know Coury needs to be on the bench :sssh:
March 10, 200818 yr Anything/everything has already been said, but a nice win for the Cats. If I were a UK fan, I would breath easy since this team is now unofficially in. If that's the case, what a job by BG in his first year considering everything going on. Now it's a question of seeding, maybe Kentucky can win a couple games in Atlanta and get up to a 7 seed and avoid that dreaded 8/9 game. Even without Patterson, Kentucky gets the right draw, they could get to the Sweet 16.
March 10, 200818 yr I guess Florida will be an early favorite for the NIT title, LOL. Good luck Billy D.
March 10, 200818 yr One also wonders if Jared Carter will be strong enough to run through his hoop on Senior Day. I think some missed this one. Nice.
March 10, 200818 yr RPI is currently about 49 which is behind Miss St, Arkansas, and Ole Miss. It would be nice to get one more win against the Rebels in the tournament. I would feel much better!
March 10, 200818 yr Great win over ayoung, but very talented Florida team. The Wildcats have a hard time holding big (10-15 points) leads. But, they are very tough, gritty ,and determined down the stretch. Jasper, Stevenson, Harris, and Stewart all came up big. It is amazing that a player can go from winning a 3 point shooting contest at the Derby Classic, to not having confidence to shoot as a College Freshman, to being the best (percentage wise) 3 point shooter as a Sophomore. Good job Derrick and I hope there are more of those type games to come.
March 10, 200818 yr It would be nice to get one more win against the Rebels in the tournament. I would feel much better! They're in.:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.