Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Florida 70

Featured Replies

:confused: I have no idea how that got posted under my name or what happened but if you check posts 88 and 89 you will see that "the Scribe" posted that comment, I did quote it and laugh though.

 

Post 127 also quoted Scribe's post.

:thumb:

  • Replies 160
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're in.:thumb:

 

Of course they are in. The early season losses will be discounted heavily by the selection committee due to 1. they are a long time ago and we are playing considerably better ball lately; 2. new coach putting in a new system; and 3. counting on a true frosh to run your offense through is not going to be a very good offense at the beginning of the season.

 

I'm very impressed the way the Cats have played since PP went out. Kudos to the senior guards and everyone else. They CAN win the SEC tourny.

They're in.:thumb:

 

So wait, have you been saying UK is in the tournament? ;)

So wait, have you been saying UK is in the tournament? ;)

 

I've been preaching this fact for days. Finally, my opinion has been validated :ylsuper:

Of course they are in. The early season losses will be discounted heavily by the selection committee due to 1. they are a long time ago and we are playing considerably better ball lately; 2. new coach putting in a new system; and 3. counting on a true frosh to run your offense through is not going to be a very good offense at the beginning of the season.

 

I'm very impressed the way the Cats have played since PP went out. Kudos to the senior guards and everyone else. They CAN win the SEC tourny.

Agreed!!Good post. I give it 3 :thumb::thumb::thumb: up.

 

I must add, though, that I was pretty gloomy when Patterson was lost for the season. I'm more surprised at what they've done since than anything I've seen in a long time.

Agreed!!Good post. I give it 3 :thumb::thumb::thumb: up.

 

I must add, though, that I was pretty gloomy when Patterson was lost for the season. I'm more surprised at what they've done since than anything I've seen in a long time.

 

Right away, I was also gloomy. But I quickly started thinking there could be a silver lining. I'm not second guessing BG, but it takes senior leadership to win games in the SEC and NCAA. And I thought that he was putting too much emphasis on offense on PP, which was demoralizing and styming the senior guards. With PP out, BG had to run his O through the guards and they have proven their talent and leadership. Its almost a shame PP didn't get hurt early and then come back later in the year as it would have allowed the senior guards to blossom early, build their confidence and then added PP into the mix. Had that happened, I think we'd have been a top 10 team. I still think this team can go far this year with the way the guards and Stevenson have been playing.

 

I'll tell you what. If PP makes a full recovery, he and Stevenson are going to be very tough next year. The experience and confidence Stevenson is now getting is going to make him extremely good next year with PP on the court with him.

Right away, I was also gloomy. But I quickly started thinking there could be a silver lining. I'm not second guessing BG, but it takes senior leadership to win games in the SEC and NCAA. And I thought that he was putting too much emphasis on offense on PP, which was demoralizing and styming the senior guards. With PP out, BG had to run his O through the guards and they have proven their talent and leadership. Its almost a shame PP didn't get hurt early and then come back later in the year as it would have allowed the senior guards to blossom early, build their confidence and then added PP into the mix. Had that happened, I think we'd have been a top 10 team. I still think this team can go far this year with the way the guards and Stevenson have been playing.

 

I'll tell you what. If PP makes a full recovery, he and Stevenson are going to be very tough next year. The experience and confidence Stevenson is now getting is going to make him extremely good next year with PP on the court with him.

 

A huge thumbs up to that. I just told my friend that last night. :thumb:

Add to that the minutes that AJ Stewart is getting and seems to be gaining confidence as well. I think that UK is going to make a strong run this year, and with the guys BCG has coming in next year I can see a lineup with everyone between 6'5-6'9, long and lean. That will be a welcomed change for me. I have hated seeing UNC and Kansas and UCLA just look so much more athletic than us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.