Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Florida 70

Featured Replies

100% In

 

Yep. The committee traditionally gives a lot of weight to how you finish. There aren't very many teams that are better than 11-2 down the stretch.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does UF keep getting players that I have to HATE. Calethas is my new Joakim Noah. I absolutely wanted to jump through the television when Calethas kept giving Stevenson and Bradley the eye when he made a basket and the foul. Then Calethas pushed Bradley in the back in front of the referee, twice. Good job Cats, way to show we have Billy G and not Billy D. Gators can welcome themselves into the NIT. By the way the Vanilla Ice comment I hope sticks, that was hilarious.

This game was like watching a car wreck....it was ugly but you had to keep on looking.

 

I thought it was a thing of beauty, except for the last 4-5:00.:cool:

This game was like watching a car wreck....it was ugly but you had to keep on looking.

 

You must not have been watching when UK was on a 14-2 run. They were hitting 3's that were unheard of.

Vanilla Ice is my new favorite player to hate.

 

I'm with you there! :thumb:

You must not have been watching when UK was on a 14-2 run. They were hitting 3's that were unheard of.

 

:thumb::thumb: Unbelievable the people that will call a win and "ugly" win or hard to watch.

A win is a win and especially one where U.K. locks down a #2 SEC regular season finish and more than likely a NCAA turnament bid, 12-4 and #2 in the SEC will be hard to overlook. After this teams start to this season I don't think that there is anyone that would have thought this. Especially with the injuries this team has had. What a coaching job by BCG. I agree with LRCW, what this team has acoomplished from the start of the season is amazing.

Anytime a new coach comes in their is adjustments that players have to make to a new system, new coaches and personalities and the same goes for the coaches. U.K. basketball is in very good shape and is in good hands.

 

I WILL TAKE BILLY G. OVER Billy D.ANYTIME!!!!

:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!:flame:

18-12 would be a little scary on next Sunday. Just a little.

 

Yes it would, but they let North Carolina in when they were 18-12 and they went to the final four that year. I hope UK has a better record than that but if not maybe they will have the same results as Carolina.

You must not have been watching when UK was on a 14-2 run. They were hitting 3's that were unheard of.

 

Even the announcers were gushing about the "beautiful" game being played. I would say it was anything but ugly.

Way to go "BIG BLUE"

 

I'm drained. I'm also very proud of this team. Now on to the tournament!!!!!

Raise your hand if you ever thought you'd see Jasper hit 4 3s in the same game that Razor hits 2.

 

Anyone?

After the game, BCG jokingly said that he took over the defensive calls after UF hit their first 7 shots

I was really impressed with Stevenson's game today. He has filled in and stepped up so well after Patterson went down. This U.K. team plays hard and they are tough. Bradley and Crawford had a great Senior day as well.

 

On to "Catlanta"and the SEC Tournament!!!:flame:

Good to see BCG winning with Tubby's players

 

 

 

:lol:

Good to see BCG winning with Tubby's players

 

 

 

:lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol::sssh:

How great was it that Rondo came back to give Ramel and Joe their jerseys? That was awesome!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.