March 9, 200818 yr I think they are in now regardless. 12-4 in SEC and a top 4- RPI. I don't see how they aren't in. Agreed, barring a bunch of upsets in the mid-major tournaments.
March 9, 200818 yr The bracket looked like Ole Miss would be the opener in the SEC. That would be another nice chance to knock another bubble team off. One win in the SEC and they should be a lock.
March 9, 200818 yr Does this get the Cats into the tournament? IMO they still need to get one win in the SEC tournament. Yes, the Cats are a lock.:thumb:
March 9, 200818 yr Anyone see Billy G's reaction when the Cats won...Great emotion from him! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
March 9, 200818 yr Perry Stevenson with 18 points, and 10 boards. Great game! He also had 5 blocks didn't he?
March 9, 200818 yr I agree. Almost a lock. A win on Friday night makes UK a lock. Nope, UK is absolutely a lock now.
March 9, 200818 yr Vanilla Ice is my new favorite player to hate. Agreed. I think he took the place of Walsh.:fight:
March 9, 200818 yr Anyone see Billy G's reaction when the Cats won...Great emotion from him! Glad to see a coach with alot of emotion.
March 9, 200818 yr Nope, UK is absolutely a lock now. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Go Bananas!!!! Go Go Bananas!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.