Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Florida 70

Featured Replies

Nope, UK is absolutely a lock now.

 

I'd say they're 98% now. Any SEC Tourney win makes them 100%

  • Replies 160
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, UK is absolutely a lock now.

 

I will not feel 100% confident without one more win. Right now at about 85%.

As I"ve stated for the last two weeks - I wouldn't want any part of UK in the NCAA tourney. They are playing the style of basketball that is tough come tourney time. I would'nt be shocked at all to see UK vs. UT for the SEC title.

Nope, UK is absolutely a lock now.

 

As much as I hate to say it you were right. They are in. I am starting to get a little worried about all the minutes these guys are logging. It looks like it is taking a toll on their legs. But a huge win in what I thought was a win and in game.

Anyone see Billy G's reaction when the Cats won...Great emotion from him!

 

YA I loved it!!!

Listening to the post-game radio show is making this moment special.

I think UK could use a win in the SEC tournament and then they will be a lock. Committee may look at what UK can do on a neutral floor in a tournament environment.

I'd say they're 98% now. Any SEC Tourney win makes them 100%

 

I would bet everything I own on it. They are absolutely, 100% a guaranteed lock now. There is no way whatsoever they get left out with a 12-4, 2nd place conference finish.

As much as I hate to say it you were right. They are in. I am starting to get a little worried about all the minutes these guys are logging. It looks like it is taking a toll on their legs. But a huge win in what I thought was a win and in game.

 

They've got several days to recover--they'll be fine.

What a game.Now on to the SEC Touny, sure would be nice if the Cats can get to 20 wins or more. Now lets take this big win in and:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

As much as I hate to say it you were right. They are in. I am starting to get a little worried about all the minutes these guys are logging. It looks like it is taking a toll on their legs. But a huge win in what I thought was a win and in game.

 

My biggest concern now is whether they have the legs to win 2 games in 3 days next in the NCAA tourney.

Agreed. I think he took the place of Walsh.:fight:

 

I hope he has as much sucess against the cats as Walsh did. Kentucky beat them like 6 times in a row when he was there.

They've got several days to recover--they'll be fine.

 

To be young again...

Vanilla Ice is my new favorite player to hate.

 

And mine!!:thumb:

They've got several days to recover--they'll be fine.

 

Agreed, they have logged long minutes all season, they can handle it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.