Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Florida 70

Featured Replies

Randolph Morris also paid tribute to the two seniors via the video screen.

 

One wonders if Tubby would still be at UK if Morris and Rondo had run through the senior hoops before the game. One also wonders if Jared Carter will be strong enough to run through his hoop on Senior Day.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win today! It was just an amazing atmosphere today at Rupp. It got a little scary again at the end as usualy, but as long as we pull it out I am happy. I know the celebration after the game was one of the best things I have ever seen. The players were jumping around, Billy G was happy. They even got on the microphone and talked. It was just AMAZING!

 

GO UK!!!

This UK team punched their dance card today!

:dancingpaLoved watching the game!!! I don't believe I've ever seen Stevenson step up the way he did today...Crawford, Bradley, Harris, Jasper ... they all did well. They played good team ball. Can you imagine how much they would have beaten Florida if Patterson had been playing???? Way to go UK!!!!!!:dancingpa

  • Author

Ha to all the na sayers that said UK would lose this game....so much for that bad feeling! :thumb:

Ha to all the na sayers that said UK would lose this game....so much for that bad feeling! :thumb:

 

And to the ones that said we would not win another game after Patterson went down.

Why does UF keep getting players that I have to HATE. Calethas is my new Joakim Noah. I absolutely wanted to jump through the television when Calethas kept giving Stevenson and Bradley the eye when he made a basket and the foul. Then Calethas pushed Bradley in the back in front of the referee, twice. Good job Cats, way to show we have Billy G and not Billy D. Gators can welcome themselves into the NIT. By the way the Vanilla Ice comment I hope sticks, that was hilarious.

 

:thumb::thumb: U.F. continues to get the arrogant type players that make it easy to dislike.

IMO is a direct reflection of their pompass pretty boy coach.

 

Wildcats Rule...............vanilla ice

drools......... :ylsuper::lol:

Ha to all the na sayers that said UK would lose this game....so much for that bad feeling! :thumb:

 

:thumb: I missed it by 4, I had U.K. 71-70 I believe.

And to the ones that said we would not win another game after Patterson went down.

 

 

 

Yes, one of those would be me. I honestly didn't think they could, or would win another game. But what these last three games have shown me, is that Kentucky has one heck of a basketball Coach. Not only on the court, but he must be one heck of motivator. I would of loved to of been in UK's locker room these last three games, to here his pregame speech.

 

He has without a doubt, gotten the best out of his Team.

I loved the heave by Jasper with the shot clock running down.

I did get concerned when we looked like a little league team trying to break the press. But the Bradley reverse layup saved us.:dancingpa

Just got back in from the game. Glad we could get a win for the two seniors.

Stevenson was HUGE today. He had a great game.

 

What happened to this teams free throw shooting ? Especially Ramel... It seems like the last few games we've shot horrible from the free throw line.

 

The last two minutes took a few years off my life. Very frustrating to say the least.

Just got back in from the game. Glad we could get a win for the two seniors.

Stevenson was HUGE today. He had a great game.

 

What happened to this teams free throw shooting ? Especially Ramel... It seems like the last few games we've shot horrible from the free throw line.

 

The last two minutes took a few years off my life. Very frustrating to say the least.

 

This is the typical UK team. Build a big lead then watch it diminish to a 1 0r 2 possesion game with 2 minutes to go.

 

But they have been playing great ball and the difference in this team and the team that lost the easy games at the beginning of the year is they play as a team and have faith in BCG as a coach. As do I.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.