Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Florida 70

Featured Replies

As I"ve stated for the last two weeks - I wouldn't want any part of UK in the NCAA tourney. They are playing the style of basketball that is tough come tourney time. I would'nt be shocked at all to see UK vs. UT for the SEC title.

 

If Miss. State gets the calls they want in the tourney, they will be VERY hard to beat. I hope they are not on UK's side of the bracket.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Listening to the post-game radio show is making this moment special.

 

Agreed. It got a little dusty in my living room!:cry:

Obivously UK losing PP wasn't good but it has forced Jasper, Stevenson, and Harris to grow up and this is only good news for the future! GREAT WIN CATS!

If Miss. State gets the calls they want in the tourney, they will be VERY hard to beat. I hope they are not on UK's side of the bracket.

 

They are. UK/Mississippi State would be a semifinal matchup. Mississippi State likely will have to beat Florida to get there, so another Cats/Gators matchup could be in the works.

I still say there's no way UK is a lock, but what this team has done since the start of the SEC season, and since Patterson has gone down is amazing. I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!

Obivously UK losing PP wasn't good but it has forced Jasper, Stevenson, and Harris to grow up and this is only good news for the future! GREAT WIN CATS!

 

Hopefully Jasper will spend a little extra time at the free throw line, getting ready for the SEC.

They've got several days to recover--they'll be fine.

 

But they will have to play at least 3 games in a row to win the SEC tourney and I did not think it was possible, but I think they can make a run at. The thing I thought why this team was going to be a hard out if they do make the big dance is the free throw shooting and it is starting to take a hit. But this has been a huge turn around. Congrats to them. Funny how everyone is huge Joe and Bradley fans this year and they could not stand them before.

Good to see Stewart and others come again and give a lift.

Good to see Stewart and others come again and give a lift.

 

:thumb:

Mississppi St. would be the worse matchup for Kentucky in the tourney IMO. Their size is trouble even with Patterson.

I love this team, but I swear, they cannot put anyone away. Cardiac Cats is definitely what they should be called. They love to play the close ones (even when they don't need to be).

Obivously UK losing PP wasn't good but it has forced Jasper, Stevenson, and Harris to grow up and this is only good news for the future! GREAT WIN CATS!

 

:thumb:

But they will have to play at least 3 games in a row to win the SEC tourney and I did not think it was possible, but I think they can make a run at. The thing I thought why this team was going to be a hard out if they do make the big dance is the free throw shooting and it is starting to take a hit. But this has been a huge turn around. Congrats to them. Funny how everyone is huge Joe and Bradley fans this year and they could not stand them before.

 

The thing is though I believe they are a little better equipped to make a run in those 3 days. Billy G's level of conditioning and practice intensity for his teams are second-to-none. I think they will have a little bit more leg in them than the other teams and that may be all they need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.