Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Florida 70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 160
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need a drink...

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:banana::banana::banana:

Does this get the Cats into the tournament?

 

IMO they still need to get one win in the SEC tournament.

Stevenson played a phenomenal game. Glad to see Crawford and Bradley come out win a win on Sr. night.

Does this get the Cats into the tournament.

 

IMO they still need to get one win in the SEC tournament.

 

I think they are in now regardless. 12-4 in SEC and a top 40 RPI. I don't see how they aren't in.

Does this get the Cats into the tournament?

 

IMO they still need to get one win in the SEC tournament.

 

The bracket looked like Ole Miss would be the opener in the SEC. That would be another nice chance to knock another bubble team off.

I think they are in now regardless.

 

I hope you're right

Good win for the Cats. The last 30 seconds were the longest in UK basketball history.

I think they are in now regardless. 12-4 in SEC and a top 4- RPI. I don't see how they aren't in.

 

I agree. Almost a lock. A win on Friday night makes UK a lock.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.