Rowan Co. 75 Fleming Co. 67

You make a good point Hoops gal. It was still a good win for Rowan as you take them one at a time this time of year. I hear Johhny High has been coaching Rowan in practice . Is this true and if so maybe this is why Rowan has done so well this year.Maybe its not Coach Tackets team after all. Any one with thoughts on this ?

John High has only came to a couple practices to say hello. He doesn't do any coaching at the practice....hardly even speaks. He has absolutely nothing to due with their success. Coach Tackett done all of the coaching even when High was the coach. You ask the girls and they will all tell you they are ".TACKETT'S GIRLS"!!!

Lets just say back in January someone walked into a Rowan practice and Coach High was on the court instructing. That seems more to me than stooping by to just say hi.

Well if you know so much about him them ask Coach High. Also you can ask the girls who is on their backs the whole practice. Coach High enjoys watching Tackett coach....again just ask him. Not sure who you are but obviously jealous for Tackett's success. He has a great team and they love him and work hard for him.Probably that practice was sometime when Tackett asked him to come because he couldn't be there.

I'm not knocking Rowan Co. at all . I think they have had a great season and I also think they are the best team in the region. I just was wondering why C oach High would be doing any coaching at all since he had the chance to coach Rowan and turned it down . By the way the practice I'm talking about ,Coach Tacket was there on the sidelines watching . I think Coach Tacket has done a wonderfull job though considering he got the job late. My hats off to the him and the Rowan program. Hoops girl ,may I ask how your so knowing of what goes on in there practices? PS Lets be friends

I'm not knocking Rowan Co. at all . I think they have had a great season and I also think they are the best team in the region. i just was wondering why C oach High would be doing any coaching at all since he had the chance to coach Rowan and turned it down . By the way the practice I'm talking about ,Coach Tacket was there on the sidelines watching . I think Coach Tacket has done a wonderfull job though considering he got the job late. My hats off to the him and the Rowan program. Hoops girl ,may I ask how your so knowing of what goes on in there practices? PS Lets be friends

I have been at every practice. Ask around about Coach Tackett's success at West Carter. He had winning seasons there and the players beg him to come back.

Once again, I'm not taking anything away from him. He's a very good coach, whose team is playing very hard for him.

Just got off the phone with John High...thinks this is all very funny. He is watching Montgomery and Clark Co. so I guess he is coaching them as well. Let's just say there isn't much about the team I don't know.