Rowan Co. 75 Fleming Co. 67

Amber Riddle....WOW!!! 35 points!!! Great job!! I heard rumor she told the coach "just get me the ball"!! Sounds weird to say that basketball isn't even her sport, huh?!?

Morgan Hardin came in and played a good game....great defense!

Congrats to all the girls....ONE TEAM, ONE GOAL!!

GOOD LUCK THURSDAY NIGHT!! :dancingpa

Closer than the experts thought, any details?

Let me just tell ya Big Slick you should've been there!!! I think alot of people underestimated Fleming. That's the CRAZY thing about tourney time you never know what can or will happen. Fleming Co. has been to almost every Rowan game so they were very well prepared. They just didn't have an answer for Riddle.

Did Rowan Co. not have Fleming Co. scouted as well ? I think teams have started figuring out how to play Rowan and that's why within the last 3 weeks there games have been much closer Fleming Co., Morgan Co. , Clark co. , and so on . Rowan is a very good team but I think they will have to play alot better to win the region.

Did Rowan Co. not have Fleming Co. scouted as well ? I think teams have started figuring out how to play Rowan and that's why within the last 3 weeks there games have been much closer Fleming Co., Morgan Co. , Clark co. , and so on . Rowan is a very good team but I think they will have to play alot better to win the region.

Close.........but still no cigar. Rowan finds a way to win...the mark of a champion.

Close.........but still no cigar. Rowan finds a way to win...the mark of a champion.

Possibly....but I'm not giving out any hardware until the actual district and regional tournaments are finished. Any 16th team that thinks they are a lock for a regional title this year may end up very disappointed by March. Its still very much any team's to win.

Yes Rowan Co. had them scouted well. I think it was a good time to get in check...look at East Carter, had a huge win over Ashland then loses to West Carter. I'm sure their practices should be fun getting ready for region.

You make a good point Hoops gal. It was still a good win for Rowan as you take them one at a time this time of year. I hear Johhny High has been coaching Rowan in practice . Is this true and if so maybe this is why Rowan has done so well this year.Maybe its not Coach Tackets team after all. Any one with thoughts on this ?

Johnny High is a veteran coach who had the Rowan job back in sept. but turned it down because of money issues . He's a veteran coach who has been coaching girls basketball for over 25 years and has taken many teams to the state tournaments. He coached at Montgomery co. the last few years and got there program back to where it used to be .