Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Carter 69 Elliott County 54

Featured Replies

Final

Big seeding implications.

You are right Cubster. If I am not mistaken with this result tonight:

 

#1 Seed = East Carter

#2 Seed = Morgan Co

#3 Seed = Elliott Co

#4 Seed = West Carter

 

Even if Morgan would lose to West, Morgan holds a +1 over Elliott in point differential. And if Morgan beats West, East holds a +2 over Morgan.

 

I think I am right about this one. Nets may need to help me out!!!

You are right Cubster. If I am not mistaken with this result tonight:

 

#1 Seed = East Carter

#2 Seed = Morgan Co

#3 Seed = Elliott Co

#4 Seed = West Carter

 

Even if Morgan would lose to West, Morgan holds a +1 over Elliott in point differential. And if Morgan beats West, East holds a +2 over Morgan.

 

I think I am right about this one. Nets may need to help me out!!!

 

Is this the final seeding?

Is this the final seeding?

 

I am pretty sure that is how it will happen. West and Morgan still have one game to play but I don't think it matters. Again, Nets may need to set me straight on this one, but I think I am right.

What happened to the Lady Lions?

 

They came out on fire and led 27 - 15 after the 1st quarter. Then the shots quit falling and West started playing much better. Elliott doesn't seem to run much offensively in the halfcourt. Everytime down court someone either drives to the basket and throws something up or jacks up a 3 pointer. And, it's not that their shot selection got worse as the game went on because that is just how they play all the time. West did a good job shutting down their transition after the first quarter. If you get Elliott in a halfcourt game they struggle.

 

Congratulations to West on the win.

You have it nailed GoRadio!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.