Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 81 UK 72

Featured Replies

UK is very bad defensively............that may explain why every team they play seems to have a player who looks like a first team all-american on it. They can never get a big stop when they need it, and if they do the opponent gets an offensive board.:eek:

 

The good news is that UK looked much better offensively when Jasper was in the game. He knows when to throw the pass and where to throw it, something no one else on the team can grasp.

 

IMO Defense is as much Mental as it is physical...It's one thing to get beat going down swinging,it's another thing to get beat and just taking it...

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO Defense is as much Mental as it is physical...It's one thing to get beat going down swinging,it's another thing to get beat and just taking it...

 

You are right, but the majority of this team just does not seem to be mentally tough.

You are right, but the majority of this team just does not seem to be mentally tough.

 

BCG just said on the Radio they Play hard just don't compete hard...That sounds about right...

Jasper didnt get to play as much in the 2nd half. I would of liked to see him on the floor with Crawford' date=' Bradley, Meek and PP[/b']. Dont know if this would of helped that much but I think this is the best lineup for UK.

 

That's exactly what kept Meeks out of the last game. DON'T overplay someone coming off an injury, geez..

I not use to seeing us be a bad defensive team like we are this year....

I might as well say it, because I sure Tubby willl be brought up soon enough. I know alot of people keep saying Tubby is 9 and 1 because he has played a cupcake schedule. But he is beating those cupcake teams WITH LESS TALENT than we have here. So I dont think we really can say much about his team beating cupcakes, because we can't even beat our own cupcake teams we play. We are just lucky Stony Brook couldn't make a shot or else we would have lost 3 times to cupcake teams this year. There is one thing in common in the two losses to these cupcake teams, and that is are defense couldn't stop them. Some of you may not want to hear it, but we are a better team atleast this year if Tubby was still the coach. We probably would have 2 or 3 less losses right now atleast...

 

The real sad thing is, things for next year might not be much better. We still will only have one good post player. Then we would have to rely on two incoming freshman to really have to step up big for us to do well. It just not looking good right now for UK basketball...

One of my coworkers the other day told me, no lie now, that he believed that Kentucky could not only win the SEC Tournament, that they could win the SEC regular season title. I told him he was crazy after I got up from laughing. This team is officially the worst UK team that I have personally laid eyes on. I still believe that there are probably worse teams in the history of UK, but I've only watched since 1991, so.....

I here by declare this team the UNWATCHABLES!!!!!

ncb_us_meeks_195.jpg

No offense to Jodie just a good pic showin the whole UK jersey!

Shooo, so bout 9 months till next season?

 

I haven't officially given up on this team, I just have lost the will to watch them right now. It hurts, bad. Plus, I figure with the tickets to the UofL and UT games comin up im gonna have to suffer a lot in the next month so I might take a few days off from this team.

I'd rather take two football seasons and skip basketball...

I'd rather take two football seasons and skip basketball...

 

Does the soccer team have a spring season? I might watch them till baseball starts.

I might as well say it, because I sure Tubby willl be brought up soon enough.

 

Right... because you're going to be the one to do it.

Why does Coury play?

Why does Coury play?

Why does Coury play?

Why does Coury play?

WHY DOES COURY PLAY!

You cant blame the practices on game days on the reason why UK is playing poor.

 

 

If you look at how they are playing, you will see they need all the practice they can get, on gameday or not!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.