Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 81 UK 72

Featured Replies

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unacceptable......... I don't care if you have 5th graders playing. UK should never lose this game

Unacceptable......... I don't care if you have 5th graders playing. UK should never lose this game

 

Unacceptable is the right word.

All you can do at this point is laugh....They've made absolutely no progress from game 1 until now.

All you can do at this point is laugh....They've made absolutely no progress from game 1 until now.

 

I havent seen any improvements.

I dont want to make excuses for UK but SD made alot of big shots. UK doesnt have the offense right now and I dont know if they will this year. PP had another great game but its over shadowed by the way UK continues to be inconsistant.

UN-FREAKING real!! I just can't believe we couldn't win this game. When was the last time UK never had a dunk in a ball game. No set plays out of time outs. I don't know what to say!!

I'm officially concerned.

 

No excuses for this one.

 

Why is this team so horrible ?

To soft on offense and can't box out on Defense...The Little things...

Jasper didnt get to play as much in the 2nd half. I would of liked to see him on the floor with Crawford, Bradley, Meek and PP. Dont know if this would of helped that much but I think this is the best lineup for UK.

To soft on offense and can't box out on Defense...The Little things...

 

I believe that you are right about doing the little things. BCG continues to stress these things but it isnt showing.

Having a freshman walk-on come in who had scored 5 points in 14 games and go off for 18 against UK says it all. This team isn't buying into what BCG preaches, and it will continue to get worse until they do. Something has to give.

I'm officially concerned.

 

No excuses for this one.

 

Why is this team so horrible ?

 

I blame Tubby.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just wanted to be the 1st to post this today.....

I'm officially concerned.

 

No excuses for this one.

 

Why is this team so horrible ?

 

I have thought about it and talked to many people and I think its a combination of things. We may do 1 thing well 1 game and screw it up the next.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.