Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 81 UK 72

Featured Replies

I believe that you are right about doing the little things. BCG continues to stress these things but it isnt showing.

 

My problem is why should He have to Stress Boxing out?...These guys are soft...If your going to go down,go down Fighting...:fight:

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be a nice long thread.

 

This stings pretty bad. You get Meeks and Jasper back, and still lose to a game you should win, even without them.

 

I realize Meeks and Jasper still need alot more game action to get in shape, but the Sr's on this Team aren't very good. Honestly, I can't wait for this season to be over, if for no other reason, Crawford and Bradley will be gone. Those two guys just make way to many mistakes, especially being seniors.

 

Again, I will ask this question, how many Teams have a full practice from 9:00AM until 10:30A.M. with a 2:00 game?

San Diego was the better team today and that is the bottom line.

Is it baseball season yet in Kentucky?

This should be a nice long thread.

 

This stings pretty bad. You get Meeks and Jasper back, and still lose to a game you should win, even without them.

 

I realize Meeks and Jasper still need alot more game action to get in shape, but the Sr's on this Team aren't very good. Honestly, I can't wait for this season to be over, if for no other reason, Crawford and Bradley will be gone. Those two guys just make way to many mistakes, especially being seniors.

 

Again, I will ask this question, how many Teams have a full practice from 9:00AM until 10:30A.M. with a 2:00 game?

 

This isnt the 1st year that BCG has practiced like this before games. I know that its tough to realize that a team has a full practice on game day but it has worked for BCG in the past.

This isnt the 1st year that BCG has practiced like this before games. I know that its tough to realize that a team has a full practice on game day but it has worked for BCG in the past.

 

 

This is the present, and it ain't workin!!

MY Prediction on the UK/SD Prediction thread...

 

 

 

 

If the cats come out fighting it should be the same results as the Tenn Tech game...If they come out and play like the name on the jersey is going to win the game for them,the margin will be under 10,and the winner is a toss up.

UK wont even make the NIT this year playing like this. They are gonna get killed in the SEC this year if they cant beat teams no one has ever heard of.

To soft on offense and can't box out on Defense...The Little things...

 

Its funny that you mentioned the little things. Uk got out rebounded 32 to 24 and SD had 11 offense rebounds to UK's 6.

 

If there were some bright spots for UK I think that we shot 50% from the field and right at 80 % from the foul line.

I thought perimeter play was going to be a strength coming in to this year, but its atrocious.

No reason at all this Team should get out rebounded 32-24 to San Diego. We can't say it was a size issue, because it wasn't.

This is the present, and it ain't workin!!

 

You cant blame the practices on game days on the reason why UK is playing poor.

Billy Clyde may come back to be one of the all-time Kentucky coaching greats but to date this is the worst coached UK team that I have seen in my lifetime.

 

Pitino's first team was not as talented as this one but they beat some more talented teams because of his coaching. UK is losing to teams with less talent. Maybe Kentucky should have saved some money and snared USD's coach.

No reason at all this Team should get out rebounded 32-24 to San Diego. We can't say it was a size issue, because it wasn't.

 

I completely agree with you. My view on rebounding is that the team that wants it more will get it and UK seems that they dont want it outside of PP.

For some reason I thought this game was tonight. Kinda glad I missed it now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.