Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 81 UK 72

Featured Replies

Armchair quarterbacks. We can say that BCG can do this and that but we arent in his shoes. We are going to be OK....

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I here by declare this team the UNWATCHABLES!!!!!

 

I'm pretty sure that was used at least once or twice to describe last year's UK club.

These people on here that are complaining about BCG and are calling the team the " Unwatchables" are the same people watching every game they play. You all will get back on the BANDWAGON when we turn things around, I promise....

These people on here that are complaining about BCG and are calling the team the " Unwatchables" are the same people watching every game they play. You all will get back on the BANDWAGON when we turn things around' date=' I promise....[/quote']

 

agreed.

  • Author
These people on here that are complaining about BCG and are calling the team the " Unwatchables" are the same people watching every game they play. You all will get back on the BANDWAGON when we turn things around' date=' I promise....[/quote']

 

If they are watching every game, how have they left the wagon? Because they still support the team, but aren't happy with the mounting loses???

These people on here that are complaining about BCG and are calling the team the " Unwatchables" are the same people watching every game they play. You all will get back on the BANDWAGON when we turn things around' date=' I promise....[/quote']

 

You are correct. I think the cats will be fine. I just don't think it will happen until mid-January when every one is 100%. There is some talent on this team.

Armchair quarterbacks. We can say that BCG can do this and that but we arent in his shoes. We are going to be OK....

 

What is OK, by your standards? Would missing the tourney be OK?

What is OK, by your standards? Would missing the tourney be OK?

 

I think we will be OK in the long run- 1 to 2 seasons from now. This team today will have to make some major strides to even make the NIT this year....But I hope I am wrong......

 

I dont think its got to do with playing style or anything, it has to do with team chemistry and we dont have it right now for whatever reason....

 

The most interesting thing that I seen today of the game was Jasper going up and talking to BCG while on the bench. If anyone hasnt noticed most of the players besides Jasper and PP go through the other coaches to talk about something..... I just thought this was interesting seeing this.....

What is OK, by your standards? Would missing the tourney be OK?

 

At this point missing the tourney but at least being competitive and showing some enthusiasm would make me happy. Heck, I might be a little harsh on this team so far since suddenly I sound like im criticizing the old Rich Brooks teams of his first couple years. However, I think that seems like a pretty good comparison right now, this basketball team looks as uninspired and uncaring of how they perform as those early football teams that Brooks coached.

 

I haven't lost hope that BCG will prove in time he can coach but so far with the team he has been given so far he has not shown me any ability to adjust to adveristy or even improve his gameplan some when the other team throws out different defenses at us.

I here by declare this team the UNWATCHABLES!!!!!

 

I agree. I actually did not watch this game, half by choice, and half by force, I had somewhere to be. But I could have watched the first half and some of the 2nd, but I decided NOT to. PATHETIC. It sickens me.

The most interesting thing that I seen today of the game was Jasper going up and talking to BCG while on the bench. If anyone hasnt noticed most of the players besides Jasper and PP go through the other coaches to talk about something..... I just thought this was interesting seeing this.....

 

I have sat on another college's bench before as a student trainer and this seems to be pretty common of most teams. Unless its a time on the court and the team is in the huddle, players don't usually address the head coach while the ball is in play unless he comes up to them specifically. Not knocking the observation, its just from my experience what I have seen.

If they are watching every game, how have they left the wagon? Because they still support the team, but aren't happy with the mounting loses???

With the way that they talk its not very supportive....

  • Author
With the way that they talk its not very supportive....

 

But they are still on the wagon. They just aren't happy with their seat. When it gets to apathy, be concerned. I am in the middle of it now, and it's not pretty...

But they are still on the wagon. They just aren't happy with their seat. When it gets to apathy, be concerned. I am in the middle of it now, and it's not pretty...

 

I see your point....

But they are still on the wagon. They just aren't happy with their seat. When it gets to apathy, be concerned. I am in the middle of it now, and it's not pretty...

 

Ha, Gametime, while I do empathize with your own team's current situation I do like this statement because it's true. Its not that I don't care about this team or that I don't believe in the program anymore, my frustration is because I do care about this program so much and watching the performances I've seen so far its hard to be supportive of the things I am seeing. Its one thing to lose to North Carolina, I don't think we have the talent to hang with that team, however we actually played well with them for periods of the game and showed some intensity. However, to lose to some of our other opponents such as UAB, Houston, and San Diego or even to lose to a depleted IU team the way we did is frustrating because the team doesn't seem to show any desire or fire to really change things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.