Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 81 UK 72

Featured Replies

I'm pretty sure that was used at least once or twice to describe last year's UK club.

 

I think it was also. I think I may have even said it then too... But it's true, I mean this team is flat out horrible to watch. I know longtime UK supporters that can't even stand to watch this team. It's sad to see that they are playing so badly that no on can even stand to watch them.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well UK is 10+ games into the season and we still have no leader. Leadership means alot to a team, and UK still has none. I think you can blame this on the two seniors and the lacking of a junior class. I too cannot wait for this season to be over as I think somebody (Meeks, Patterson, or hopefully someone) will step up and lead this team.

 

I still blame the junior class for this season. We have no juniors. Young teams play extemely inconsistent, this is UK.

These people on here that are complaining about BCG and are calling the team the " Unwatchables" are the same people watching every game they play. You all will get back on the BANDWAGON when we turn things around' date=' I promise....[/quote']

 

If you're going to call me out then do so.... I am not in or off of any type of UK bandwagon. I have been a UK fan since I have been watching tv and no matter how bad they are I will continue to support them through thick and thin. As a fan I have the right to criticize them as well as the coach. This team is not playing to their ability and they have been a letdown this season no matter what the preseason expectations were. I watch them every game that I can and will probably continue to do so but I am in no way on or off any sort of bandwagon....I PROMISE!

Up to this point, I have said give him time and injuries have hampered him.

 

No excuse for losing twice this season to these type of caliber teams.

 

Two points I want to make and the first will be swallowed up by the second.

 

1) UK did not lose to these quality teams last year. And what was the difference. Patterson and Morris is a wash at worse. Perry and THomas. For those on here, they were some of the worse UK players ever, so it can't be them. A healthy Jasper. I give that it hurts but THAT MUCH???? To lose to GW and SD???? Is Jasper that much of a difference???? The only other difference I see is the coaches on the bench. So many said last year that what Tubby was doing was unacceptable. NOW, THIS, losing to so many below UK teams IS UNACCEPTABLE.

 

2) Does this team just overlook people? Arguably there three worse games came as a major event was on the horizon. They lose to GW when a trip to NYC was on the horizon. They even admitted to overlooking them. They almost lose to Stony Brook with UNC the next game. The UL game is looming and they lose to San Diego. To me, overlooking opponents is a result of poor leadership by coaches and senior/team leaders. It appears that this team is lacking in both.

Up to this point, I have said give him time and injuries have hampered him.

 

No excuse for losing twice this season to these type of caliber teams.

 

Two points I want to make and the first will be swallowed up by the second.

 

1) UK did not lose to these quality teams last year. And what was the difference. Patterson and Morris is a wash at worse. Perry and THomas. For those on here, they were some of the worse UK players ever, so it can't be them. A healthy Jasper. I give that it hurts but THAT MUCH???? To lose to GW and SD???? Is Jasper that much of a difference???? The only other difference I see is the coaches on the bench. So many said last year that what Tubby was doing was unacceptable. NOW, THIS, losing to so many below UK teams IS UNACCEPTABLE.

 

2) Does this team just overlook people? Arguably there three worse games came as a major event was on the horizon. They lose to GW when a trip to NYC was on the horizon. They even admitted to overlooking them. They almost lose to Stony Brook with UNC the next game. The UL game is looming and they lose to San Diego. To me, overlooking opponents is a result of poor leadership by coaches and senior/team leaders. It appears that this team is lacking in both.

 

I can agree with this.:thumb:

I can agree with this.:thumb:

 

Read your post after I posted mine and good point.:D:thumb:

 

If I remember right, this might be the first thing on UK basketball we have agreed upon.:lol:

BCG is getting out coached. This team they played did not have more talent than UK. If this continues, he won't be here long... :walk: I see Pelphrey here in 2 or 3 years.

I blame Tubby.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just wanted to be the 1st to post this today.....

 

Right there with ya.:flame:

I have a question to UK fans. I read earlier in this thread that Tubby is to blame for this team.

 

Where?

I'm pretty sure that was used at least once or twice to describe last year's UK club.

Yes, but the lettering wasn't quite as big.:D

Run BCG out of town before it is to late. I have never in all of my years disliked a coach so much!!!!!

I have a question to UK fans. I read earlier in this thread that Tubby is to blame for this team.

 

My question is how do you know Tubby wouldn't have a better record? These are his kids that he recruited. He brought them in to fit his style of play. There would be no learning period to go through. So I just don't see them losing being his fault. Now lack of depth can be blamed on Tubby. But poor defense and effort falls on someone else.

 

BCG may want to think about changing his style a little to fit the kids he has until he can get the kids in he wants.

 

:thumb:Absolutely correct, great post Coach B..

I dont blame Tubby for this years season at all.

 

I was using alittle sarcasim....

Look at post 113

 

Gee... that one was after your post, and looks to be a joke. The post quoted in #113 was certainly a joke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.