Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 81 UK 72

Featured Replies

Gee... that one was after your post, and looks to be a joke. The post quoted in #113 was certainly a joke.

 

Just to lazy to look back when it was first posted.

 

Even if it was a joke I hear it from people all the time that say the samething that are not joking. I was just asking a question to try and see what peples mind set is. I actually watch UK and pull for them. Even though they are not what I consider my team.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These people on here that are complaining about BCG and are calling the team the " Unwatchables" are the same people watching every game they play. You all will get back on the BANDWAGON when we turn things around' date=' I promise....[/quote']

 

I agree with you...The only thing I complain about is the lack of Hard nosed toughness...And I feel like BCG is trying as hard as he can to get it across...There just not responding...

Right... because you're going to be the one to do it.

 

Ha I mean would you expect anything else? I mean some of you all brought this on your selves with now having to hear about Tubby all the time. I mean people like you all were on him about every single little thing last year, and it became such a big part of Bluegrasspreps, you have to expect that is going to continue now that he is doing good and we aren't. I mean I have seen A LOT of times already this year people blaming Tubby for this team and not saying anything about Billy G. I not for sure, but I would be willing to bet that you probably said something like that in one of the other UK threads which UK lost in. So that is why I said I might as well go ahead and say it then, while I was online, because it definitely was going to be brought up sometime by someone else on here if it wasnt me...

Ha I mean would you expect anything else? I mean some of you all brought this on your selves with now having to hear about Tubby all the time. I mean people like you all were on him about every single little thing last year, and it became such a big part of Bluegrasspreps, you have to expect that is going to continue now that he is doing good and we aren't. I mean I have seen A LOT of times already this year people blaming Tubby for this team and not saying anything about Billy G. I not for sure, but I would be willing to bet that you probably said something like that in one of the other UK threads which UK lost in. So that is why I said I might as well go ahead and say it then, while I was online, because it definitely was going to be brought up sometime by someone else on here if it wasnt me...

 

Feel free to look up my old posts if you want. I didn't want Tubby fired, but he definitely needed to change the path he was on.

 

And yes, Tubby has been blamed for the struggles of this team (via his recruiting) and that is a valid point.

 

However, I don't think anyone believes that he left behind a team so depleted that they shouldn't beat San Diego. Nobody was arguing otherwise in this thread, either. However, some still felt the need to defend Tubby when he wasn't even being discussed.

 

I seem to remember the Tubby fan club not wanting him brought into every thread, but now that UK is struggling, he's all they can talk about.

Billy Clyde may come back to be one of the all-time Kentucky coaching greats but to date this is the worst coached UK team that I have seen in my lifetime.

 

Pitino's first team was not as talented as this one but they beat some more talented teams because of his coaching. UK is losing to teams with less talent. Maybe Kentucky should have saved some money and snared USD's coach.

 

They may not have been as talented, but I would trade those players any day of the week for what we have now, minus Patterson.

If UK does not start playing with some fire and emotion(some better basketball IQ would certainly help as well), they will get blown out of the gym when they play UT even if Meeks and Jasper play.

And it continues...............

 

 

 

Good luck on maybe, a HUGE, BIG, GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS, maybe, making the NIT...

I am calling a first round NIT matchup of UK and Minnesota, IF the Golden Gophers don't make the big dance.

I am calling a first round NIT matchup of UK and Minnesota, IF the Golden Gophers don't make the big dance.

 

:laugh::laugh: That would be hilarious.

I am calling a first round NIT matchup of UK and Minnesota, IF the Golden Gophers don't make the big dance.
I would add another big IF. IF the 'Cats make the NIT field.
:laugh::laugh: That would be hilarious.

 

Minnesota would beat Kentucky..

BCG doesn't have any answers. There are some good write ups in the Herald Leader today. It is so easy to blame Tubby, but all the 10-loss Tubby haters were calling for his job last year so he quit and moved on. He quite frankly would coach circles around BCG.

 

You blame the poor rebounding. You blame the poor defense. How about just go ahead and quit pampering BCG and blame him. He is the coach. He coaches the rebounders and the defenders. It is his fault they are not blocking out. Bottom line is the coach is responsible for his players.

I agree with you...The only thing I complain about is the lack of Hard nosed toughness...And I feel like BCG is trying as hard as he can to get it across...There just not responding...

 

Well then he isn't trying hard enough. You have to get the players to respond if you are the coach. That is your job and what you are paid for. He has the talent to have a better record than 5-6 and he is going to have to answer for that at some point.

 

5-6 isn't even the biggest stat, how about 0-2 at Rupp Arena vs. San Diego and Gardner-Webb? That simply should not happen!

Minnesota would beat Kentucky..

I agree, and they have less talent. What does that say?

I agree, and they have less talent. What does that say?

 

Tubby is the better coach................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

by far the better coach

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.