Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 81 UK 72

Featured Replies

The best team in Kentucky this year might be the team down the road in Mason Co.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I blame Tubby.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just wanted to be the 1st to post this today.....

 

LOL, thats a good one!

Its funny that you mentioned the little things. Uk got out rebounded 32 to 24 and SD had 11 offense rebounds to UK's 6.

 

If there were some bright spots for UK I think that we shot 50% from the field and right at 80 % from the foul line.

 

They did not come out a play with the mind set like they did against Tenn Tech...These guys don't play tough unless they have a nice losing streak ...

I don't care how hard Coury practices. Being kind, he's just not very good. In addition, we don't have a very high basketball IQ. Stevenson gets the ball knocked away every time he touches it. Crawford can't make a move to the basket without walking. Bradley is always a secord or 2 late on his passes. Noone knows how to block out on either side of the floor. Porter turns the ball over in warmups. The whole team is pampered and spoiled. I applaud what BCG is trying to do. They'll either get tougher or they'll get it handed to them alot more before this yrs up. The 9:00 practice should have absolutely nothing to do with it. Obviously, they need it.

Billy Clyde may come back to be one of the all-time Kentucky coaching greats but to date this is the worst coached UK team that I have seen in my lifetime.

 

Agreed. He could eventually be a great coach, but for now..... With that said, I will not give up on him and rush him out. I will continue to watch UK basketball and cheer for them.

Its funny that you mentioned the little things. Uk got out rebounded 32 to 24 and SD had 11 offense rebounds to UK's 6.

 

If there were some bright spots for UK I think that we shot 50% from the field and right at 80 % from the foul line.

 

 

With all do respect, there isn't ANY bright spots when Kentucky loses to San Diego in Basketball.

 

Now as far as something to look forward to: I honestly hope that Meeks and Jasper can get back 100%; And Bradley and Crawford come off the bench. It's time to realize those two aren't going to get it done, they haven't in three plus years. The future is now...

Rupp is going to be a ghost town at the game on Monday....

I don't care how hard Coury practices. Being kind, he's just not very good. In addition, we don't have a very high basketball IQ. Stevenson gets the ball knocked away every time he touches it. Crawford can't make a move to the basket without walking. Bradley is always a secord or 2 late on his passes. Noone knows how to block out on either side of the floor. Porter turns the ball over in warmups. The whole team is pampered and spoiled. I applaud what BCG is trying to do. They'll either get tougher or they'll get it handed to them alot more before this yrs up. The 9:00 practice should have absolutely nothing to do with it. Obviously, they need it.

 

Thats funny but true....

I agree, this in unacceptable. There's no chemistry or connection between this coach and his players. Something's not right.

And with a shallow bench he is going to have to stop his gameday practices. I don't care what worked at UTEP and A&M, it's not working at UK.

This team would make me drink to BCG.....

 

 

 

 

Just Joking....

I agree, this in unacceptable. There's no chemistry or connection between this coach and his players. Something's not right.

And with a shallow bench he is going to have to stop his gameday practices. I don't care what worked at UTEP and A&M, it's not working at UK.

 

No way the UTEP and A&M had better athletes than UK.

 

You all have to get over the gameday practices, its not the problem....:fight:

No way the UTEP and A&M had better athletes than UK.

 

You all have to get over the gameday practices, its not the problem....:fight:

And a deeper bench, therefore gameday practices are a problem, imo. Of course, it's not the only problem.

You cant blame the practices on game days on the reason why UK is playing poor.

 

 

Yeah, thats what it is.

 

Come on, did I say it was? I ask a simple question, how many Teams do it? I didn't say it was the "only" reason this Team is playing poor.

 

I don't have the answeres, do you? All I know is what I see. To me there's a whole lot of reasons this Team is playing poor. Injurie's don't help, poor leadership and selfish play from Sr.s don't help. And IMHO the biggest reason is, very low BB I.Q's. This Team only has maybe three or four guys that have a very high basketball IQ., that can actually play at this level.

UK is very bad defensively............that may explain why every team they play seems to have a player who looks like a first team all-american on it. They can never get a big stop when they need it, and if they do the opponent gets an offensive board.:eek:

 

The good news is that UK looked much better offensively when Jasper was in the game. He knows when to throw the pass and where to throw it, something no one else on the team can grasp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.