Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UAB 79 UK 76

Featured Replies

Hard to win a game when you're playing against a player that had the kind of game Vaden did. Just one of those rare games where it feels like you're throwing the ball into the ocean. Tough loss to handle for the Cats, but it is obvious they are getting better, just have a long way to go.

  • Replies 251
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This loss really hurts the Cats IMO. The is a game that they SHOULD have won. Leading by 14 points and losing that is coaching IMO. Man I miss Tubby Smith.

Did Gillespie just get out-coached ?? I think so.

 

Also, Vaden was unconscious the whole time. LOL :D

I think that this was a good game for UK. I know that they let a lead slip away but you cant complain about their effort. The 2nd half we ran into a hot shooter and we got away from PP. I can see improvement from the start of the year. Its a disappointing lose but we probably learned alot today...

I know UK should've never let them back in, but that call on Patterson was HORRIBLE. Handed UAB two points and knocked UK's best player out of the game when it should've been UK's ball.

 

I couldn't agree more. That was just a horrible call.

Did you watch, or you just being a hater?

 

If you are pinning that L on a questionable call, you are blinded by blue. Plain and simple...

Congrats to the refs on that one. Good job stripes.

 

 

Give me a break. Are the officials the ones that let Vaden go off for 30 points in the 2nd half?

If you are pinning that L on a questionable call, you are blinded by blue. Plain and simple...

 

Obviously UK shouldn't have put themselves in that position, but you have to admit that was a HUGE and OBVIOUSLY bad call.

Did Gillespie just get out-coached ?? I think so.

 

Also, Vaden was unconscious the whole time. LOL :D

 

 

I would say Vaden beat UK, not Davis. The day someone gets out coached by Mike Davis, they should retire.

  • Author
UK just beat themselves.

 

I agree 100%!:thumb:

 

Not a whole lot of excuses with this one. Vaden was pretty much unstoppable. BCG probably should have tried a couple different matchups on him. UK gave this one away.

 

This one make me want to puke. I hate Mike Davis.:fight:

Congrats to the refs on that one. Good job stripes.

 

WEAK!!! How about having your team prepared enough to face a 1-3-1 zone!!! How about leaving possibly your worst defender on their best shooter the entire half!!! How about having a set play to run on the last possession of the game when you are down three points!!!

Bottom line the better team won this one.

 

I don't know about that, with a little bit of coaching UK comes out with the W. The deserving team did win but Gillespie could have helped his team out tremendously.

This loss really hurts the Cats IMO. The is a game that they SHOULD have won. Leading by 14 points and losing that is coaching IMO. Man I miss Tubby Smith.

 

I thought Tubby's name would of been mentioned way before this...

 

I will stick with BCG....

poor defense in the 1/2 court.

 

Crawford has to be one of the laziest players I have ever watched.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.