Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UAB 79 UK 76

Featured Replies

Who do you suggest should have guarded Vaden?

 

Thats what Im saying...Jasper Hurt/Meeks Hurt/UK Hurt...

  • Replies 251
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of you guys are ridiculous, I would love to hear who you all would have put on Vaden. Crawford? Not only too slow, but not tough enough to run through all the screens. Harris? Vaden would have gone for 10-15 more. Porter wasn't the ideal matchup, but no one would have fared any better. Vaden was going to get his no matter what.

 

Exactly. :thumb:

 

He would have just put the ball on the floor and blew by Crawford. Vaden was running off of 3 or 4 picks everytime down the floor. Crawford would have been 4 or 5 steps behind him.

I guess Harris looked good in practice this week. But once again, come gametime, terrible.

I'm only going to say this is one of the physically weakest KY teams I've seen. If not for Patterson UK would not be in many games at all.

 

The sad part is that this might be the high water mark of UK's shooting from behind the arc and it still ends up a loss.

 

Folks, this is going to be a long season for UK. Get ready for it. At least many of you live in Big Blue land. I have to live in the ACC world so this might be the longest season of my fandom since I moved to VA in '91.

I think that this was a good game for UK. I know that they let a lead slip away but you cant complain about their effort. The 2nd half we ran into a hot shooter and we got away from PP. I can see improvement from the start of the year. Its a disappointing lose but we probably learned alot today...

 

This cracks me up...This was not a good game for UK..Yes you can complain about their effort because their defense was very below average and they had a lot of defensive miscues and other mistakes that they should have never committed. A loss is a loss, not a good loss.

Put a taller Harris or Stewart or someone who is taller tahn 6'2 on him. Porter couldnt guard a telephone pole. Anyone else off the bench that I mentioned would have AT LEAST made sense in some aspects.

 

Put a taller guy on him and watch Vaden drive around him for a layup...

 

I can see why your a footballfan not a basketball one...

You dont have to be a coach to know that when someone is getting burnt the entire time to try someone else, I wouldnt care who else, just try something because the obvious isnt working.

Put a taller guy on him and watch Vaden drive around him for a layup...

 

I can see why your a footballfan not a basketball one...

Vaden is not going to beat you off the bounce. It's not in his arsenal...

This cracks me up...This was not a good game for UK..Yes you can complain about their effort because their defense was very below average and they had a lot of defensive miscues and other mistakes that they should have never committed. A loss is a loss, not a good loss.

 

Wow- I didnt mention anything about a good lose.

We have a long way to go but I think 3 weeks ago we would of lost this game by 25....

If you are pinning that L on a questionable call, you are blinded by blue. Plain and simple...

 

No, I don't believe i'm pinning a L on a questionable call. The call on Patterson was the wrong call, Plain and simple. But Vaden's shooting, and not being able to take care of the basketball is a couple of the reasons they lost this game.

 

But someone being upset with the refs isn't news. Just some of your comments like week get old.

Put a taller guy on him and watch Vaden drive around him for a layup...

 

I can see why your a footballfan not a basketball one...

 

Last time I checked a 2 pointer is less than 3....So I would have taken layups over all those three's he hit..:rolleyes:

Did anyone see Vaden drive to the hole or go outside of 20 feet from the rim? He wasnt going to and thats why you make him put the ball on the floor.

Vaden is not going to beat you off the bounce. It's not in his arsenal...

 

I believe he did a couple of times tonight...

Might want to watch the game again...

Put a taller Harris or Stewart or someone who is taller tahn 6'2 on him. Porter couldnt guard a telephone pole. Anyone else off the bench that I mentioned would have AT LEAST made sense in some aspects.

 

Those guys wouldn't have had a chance. I don't know how much you've seen Ramon Harris play, but he would have been so lost that Vaden would have gone for 40+. Same with AJ Stewart, except it would have been worse. Porter was undersized, but nobody would have played Vaden any better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.