Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UAB 79 UK 76

Featured Replies

Anyone ever thought about trapping off of the screen??? Hmmmmm.

 

Or switching? Or bumping the cutter?

  • Replies 251
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might as well giveup, he's always right!

 

At least you're right there... :jump:

O how I long for the days of Tuddy. :D

 

Tubby took a national powerhouse and turned it into a mid-major team. But that's neither here nor there...:D

Because it was a two point game when the call was made and Patterson is one of a very few scoring threats available to UK.

 

 

Not that it changes your scenario but I thought it was a one-point game. The kid hit 2 to make it a 3 point game.

 

Bad call.

I blame some of that on coaching and some on a guy just having an unreal game.

Or switching? Or bumping the cutter?

 

Not a bad point of view considering I was called just a "fanofkyfootball".

 

What do you say happy ol' dad?

At least you're right there... :jump:

 

:banana:

Tubby took a national powerhouse and turned it into a mid-major team. But that's neither here nor there...:D

 

Very poor preparation and coaching lost this game today. UK has a good enough team to beat UAB if they know what to do against a 1-3-1 and the coach does not put the worst defender on the team on the opponents best shooter.

Crawford tried to "switch" once on Vaden but he was too deep for it that one play, I will give it that much.

Not that it changes your scenario but I thought it was a one-point game. The kid hit 2 to make it a 3 point game.

 

Bad call.

 

Yeah, you're right.

The coaching aspect that concerns me is that UK had no offensive set to combat the zone defense. I mean none...

If you think Porter is "tougher" than Crawford then I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. If I am choosing IMO who the best defenders on the team are, yes Crawford is down that list, but he will never be below Porter.

 

Alright, then who do you put on Vaden? I'm just curious who on UK's team would have faired so much better than Porter.

Alright, then who do you put on Vaden? I'm just curious who on UK's team would have faired so much better than Porter.

 

Anyone who could at least jump or had the length to get in his grill.

Alright, then who do you put on Vaden? I'm just curious who on UK's team would have faired so much better than Porter.

 

Crawford, Bradley, Stevenson, Harris, Coury, Patterson, Porter, Krebs, Stewart...

The coaching aspect that concerns me is that UK had no offensive set to combat the zone defense. I mean none...

 

I agree, UK had no idea what hit them and Billy didnt make any adjustments.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.