Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UAB 79 UK 76

Featured Replies

Well I took a shower and collected my thoughts and still feel the same way.

It just makes me mad that people can turn on a team so quick and not give everyone a chance. NEWS FLASH: we have a new coach , a new system, new players- hurt old ones to. I think we finish 3rd in the SEC and make a 12 seed in the tournament.....

Have to be a at large bid thats why the seed is so hgh....

  • Replies 251
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no doubt that they could have defended him better as a team, but no one person was going to stop him today. That's what gets me, no one would have fared any better than Porter. Vaden just had one of those days that only happen once or twice in your career, and unfortunately it came against UK.

 

:thumb:

There's no doubt that they could have defended him better as a team, but no one person was going to stop him today. That's what gets me, no one would have fared any better than Porter. Vaden just had one of those days, and unfortunately it came against UK.

 

I will agree that he was " on fire " in the 2nd half but he got warm then got lit because of the person who was " attempting " to guard him in Porter. After the first 3 or 4 3's you need to try someone else out at least.

Well I took a shower and collected my thoughts and still feel the same way.

It just makes me mad that people can turn on a team so quick and not give everyone a chance. NEWS FLASH: we have a new coach , a new system, new players- hurt old ones to. I think we finish 3rd in the SEC and make a 12 seed in the tournament.....

Have to be a at large bid thats why the seed is so hgh....

 

Boy I hope Japer and Meeks gets back....:mad:

Heres the thing. If we could get into a little better offensive set than the Vaden kid doesnt matter. We got away from PP and thats the thing that hurt ..... IMO

Someone tell me why Porter was guarding Vaden??? What was BCG thinking.:irked:

 

 

 

 

 

Did you want Crawford or Bradley on him? BCG had little choice.

As bad as we played against Vaden, the thing that lost this game was our offense. We didn't have a 1-3-1 offensive play, and if we did I sure as heck didn't see it.

Guys I dont have the energy to argue anymore. LOL Just have to agree to disagree. Anywho, GO CATS!!!!!! and just give UK and BCG some time.

Once you do think back on it, Vaden didnt beat UK ( but he didnt help ) it was the lack of offense against a basic 1-3-1 defense.

Once you do think back on it, Vaden didnt beat UK ( but he didnt help ) it was the lack of offense against a basic 1-3-1 defense.

 

See post 202.

See post 202.

 

I was just about to quote you and say I agree.:D

I was just about to quote you and say I agree.:D

 

No harm, just pointing out that I agree with you.:ylsuper:

For all of you wanting Stevenso to guard Vaden, what do you do 2 minutes later after he's fouled out as ususal?

 

Vaden's game today reminded me a lot of Reggie Miller or Rip Hamiliton. Problem is I don't see a lot of NBA coachs using 4's to chase them around the court either.

Did you want Crawford or Bradley on him? BCG had little choice.

 

I agree, Porter was the best option. He stuck with him pretty good actually............he was just unconscious.

Once you do think back on it, Vaden didnt beat UK ( but he didnt help ) it was the lack of offense against a basic 1-3-1 defense.

 

You score 76 points, you should win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.