December 15, 200718 yr Congrats to the refs on that one. Good job stripes. What are you talking about? That was Vaden being unstoppable, plain and simple.
December 15, 200718 yr Ouch. Don't see how you can blame the refs on that one.. They didn't blow a 14 point lead.:sssh:
December 15, 200718 yr I think a little bit needs to be tacked up to coaching. The offensive sets (if thats what you want to call them) were horrendous. That was the worst offensive basketball at the end of the game that they could have possibly played.
December 15, 200718 yr Congrats to the refs on that one. Good job stripes. What?:confused: Really? I guess the refs were the ones that caught fire in the 2nd half and put on one of the best shooting displays I have seen in a real long time.
December 15, 200718 yr :laugh::laugh: Weak... I know UK should've never let them back in, but that call on Patterson was HORRIBLE. Handed UAB two points and knocked UK's best player out of the game when it should've been UK's ball.
December 15, 200718 yr I hope BCG files a tax form in AK, it has to be a charitable donation playing Harris.
December 15, 200718 yr I've enjoyed watching Vaden since his days at IU, but that was beyond belief. You don't see many individual performances of that nature over 20 minutes...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.