Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UAB 79 UK 76

Featured Replies

Someone tell me why Porter was guarding Vaden??? What was BCG thinking.:irked:

  • Replies 251
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would say Vaden beat UK, not Davis. The day someone gets out coached by Mike Davis, they should retire.

 

I don't think BCG is going to retire, but according you he should. He had no answer for the zone that Davis used.

Billy put Michael Porter on Vaden the whole second half. Porter sucks I swear I could take him to the hole. What a pathetic defensive idea. Put Someone on him with long arms and can affect his shot.

Porter is going to wake up in a cold sweat tonight with visions of #24 raining bombs...

Someone tell me why Porter was guarding Vaden??? What was BCG thinking.:irked:

 

Thank You!! Some on here agree with me:thumb:

Some of you guys are ridiculous, I would love to hear who you all would have put on Vaden. Crawford? Not only too slow, but not tough enough to run through all the screens. Harris? Vaden would have gone for 10-15 more. Porter wasn't the ideal matchup, but no one would have fared any better. Vaden was going to get his no matter what.

Billy put Michael Porter on Vaden the whole second half. Porter sucks I swear I could take him to the hole. What a pathetic defensive idea. Put Someone on him with long arms and can affect his shot.

 

 

Who do you suggest should have guarded Vaden?

Billy put Michael Porter on Vaden the whole second half. Porter sucks I swear I could take him to the hole. What a pathetic defensive idea. Put Someone on him with long arms and can affect his shot.

 

On this team right now who would you of put on him... I would rather get beat by a player shooting from the outside than layups.....

Someone tell me why Porter was guarding Vaden??? What was BCG thinking.:irked:

 

because lazy CRAWFORD couldn't guard him.

Thank You!! Some on here agree with me:thumb:

 

 

Oh, if only HSSB were here. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thank You!! Some on here agree with me:thumb:

 

Because he plays better than Perry?? Porter is the only guard on the team with the heart to chase Vaden all over the court.

 

Since you guys are such coaching geniuses, who do you put on him? Bradley? Crawford? Harris? Perry? Seriously.

Someone tell me why Porter was guarding Vaden??? What was BCG thinking.:irked:

 

 

Thats whats aggervating me, he left Porter on him the whole time and Porter was getting scored on almost everytime.

 

Just try someone else, I suggested Harris but he would be a liability on the offensive end.

Put a taller Harris or Stewart or someone who is taller tahn 6'2 on him. Porter couldnt guard a telephone pole. Anyone else off the bench that I mentioned would have AT LEAST made sense in some aspects.

Porter is going to wake up in a cold sweat tonight with visions of #24 raining bombs...

 

He was in his face just about every time too, it was just nasty to watch him hit those shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.