Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UAB 79 UK 76

Featured Replies

Put a taller guy on him and watch Vaden drive around him for a layup...

 

I can see why your a footballfan not a basketball one...

 

Wow, personal jabs are coming out really fast this year.:eek:

  • Replies 251
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vaden is not going to beat you off the bounce. It's not in his arsenal...

 

:thumb: Beat me to it.

I think that this was a good game for UK. I know that they let a lead slip away but you cant complain about their effort. The 2nd half we ran into a hot shooter and we got away from PP. I can see improvement from the start of the year. Its a disappointing lose but we probably learned alot today...

 

Wow- I didnt mention anything about a good lose.

We have a long way to go but I think 3 weeks ago we would of lost this game by 25....

 

How is that not saying it was a good loss?

I know UK should've never let them back in, but that call on Patterson was HORRIBLE. Handed UAB two points and knocked UK's best player out of the game when it should've been UK's ball.

 

Take off your blue glasses please.

Last time I checked a 2 pointer is less than 3....So I would have taken layups over all those three's he hit..:rolleyes:

 

OK Tubby....

I believe he did a couple of times tonight...

Might want to watch the game again...

 

You obviously didn't watch the game. He didn't dribble drive once, every shot he hit was off a catch and shoot.

I believe he did a couple of times tonight...

Might want to watch the game again...

 

 

Yes, I noticed as well.

Those guys wouldn't have had a chance. I don't know how much you've seen Ramon Harris play, but he would have been so lost that Vaden would have gone for 40+. Same with AJ Stewart, except it would have been worse. Porter was undersized, but nobody would have played Vaden any better.

 

All I am saying is "attempt" someone taller on him. If it didnt work then go back to Porter if we have to. He didnt even try anyone else.

You obviously didn't watch the game. He didn't dribble drive once, every shot he hit was off a catch and shoot.

 

 

Every shot?

You obviously didn't watch the game. He didn't dribble drive once, every shot he hit was off a catch and shoot.

 

:thumb:

When you let a 14 point lead slip away in the 2nd half, it's easy to write it off as a horrible, embarrasing loss. I actually think UK looked a lot better for most of the game than they have in previous games. Aside from the Indiana transfer going crazy and being so hot that he hit that three late just turning around and slinging it - and the horrendous call at the end UK played the better game.

 

If UK can continue to shoot like they did for most of the game and GET IT INTO PATTERSON more - they wont be as bad. We need Jasper and Meeks back in a bad, bad way.

Because he plays better than Perry?? Porter is the only guard on the team with the heart to chase Vaden all over the court.

 

Since you guys are such coaching geniuses, who do you put on him? Bradley? Crawford? Harris? Perry? Seriously.

 

Heart what does heart have anything to do with it. He light him up for 33. :lol:

Wow, personal jabs are coming out really fast this year.:eek:

 

I know I apologize for that..

Caught me at a weak momment...:p

I believe he did a couple of times tonight...

Might want to watch the game again...

 

He did dribble and pull up a couple times. But the majority of his game comes from off a screen, catch and shoot. The only reason he was able to dribble and shoot was because he was still being left wide open after the smaller Porter had to jump on the shot fake because he is not big enough to simply put his hands up.

Vaden is not going to beat you off the bounce. It's not in his arsenal...

 

He wouldn't have had to drive on Harris/Stewart. They wouldn't have been in the same county as him after all the screens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.