Morakinyo Williams/UK Basketball Player

youknowme

For the record, you couldnt build a good intramural team around Dusty Mills, Scherbenske, and Dwight Perry.

Still cant believe Mills made it over a couple of the people you told me tried out. Ridiculous.

That being said, why hate on a walk on. The kid is there to help the team. I'm sure they dont have any delusions of grandeur. Dwight came b/c Bobby was here, Mills won a tryout, and Scherbenske actually played somewhere last year and wanted to come home. These are kids that are paying their own way to go through crazy practices and make good grades. If we didnt have these walk ons we would be in trouble now with the way the roster has been depleted thus far.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still cant believe Mills made it over a couple of the people you told me tried out. Ridiculous.

That being said, why hate on a walk on. The kid is there to help the team. I'm sure they dont have any delusions of grandeur. Dwight came b/c Bobby was here, Mills won a tryout, and Scherbenske actually played somewhere last year and wanted to come home. These are kids that are paying their own way to go through crazy practices and make good grades. If we didnt have these walk ons we would be in trouble now with the way the roster has been depleted thus far.

Good points. Hard to believe anyone is belittling the walkons.