Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion coming back?

Featured Replies

Well if he does choose to leave, he will likely be in college atleast three years.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say let him on the team.. But his Mom should have seats in the second level. row JJ or ZZ.

 

Let him buy in to the system and see how he does without any influence hanging over his shoulder at the games.

 

Good luck to him.

Regardless of Legion's reason to initially indicate he was leaving, it wasn't handled very well. If a player approaches a Coach, discussing leaving the program, I'm sure Coach G and staff, listened and stated his role/position with the UK team.

 

If he truly wants to leave, than I wish him well. If he truly wants to stay but "others" are guiding/influencing his decision, than we as fans need to take that into consideration.

 

Mistakes happen and hasty decisions, not of your own....can be resolved.

He still hasn't practiced this week, it ain't looking good.

You probably assumed he wouldn't be missing practice time and also he could concentrate on his game rather than this side show.

 

What is the side show you are referring to?

It's being reported on a couple of other sites that Legion has asked to be reinstated and that Coach G. hasn't made up his mind on the issue yet.

 

If Legion stays, I hope this whole ordeal lights a fire under him. I hope he fixes whatever he was doing wrong (I assume effort in practice and defense) and starts contributing to the team. He could be a good one.

 

If he goes I thank him for his efforts and hope that everything works out for the guy.

 

Either way, I hope this issue gets resolved soon. This team has other things to focus on.

What is the side show you are referring to?

 

Side show of his momma deciding for him, sideshow of him staying, then transferring, then maybe coming back, sideshow of where to transfer.

http://www.kentucky.com/254/story/251629.html

 

Kentucky Coach Billy Gillispie said on Thursday that freshman Alex Legion wants to return to the team.

 

Legion, who left the team on Monday, told Gillispie of his wish to return during a meeting on Thursday.

 

Gillispie’s response to that desire? “I said we’ll talk,” the UK coach said.

 

Gillispie emphasized the need to avoid distractions going into Saturday’s game at rival Indiana.

 

“You can’t play great teams or become a great team with a lot of distractions,” he said.

 

Gillispie noted the many distractions this UK team has had to battle.

^What are they waiting on? The suspense is killing me. I suppose we won't hear anything until after Saturday.

^What are they waiting on? The suspense is killing me. I suppose we won't hear anything until after Saturday.
It's easier on Billy Clyde if a short bench provides an excuse on Saturday...

It would be nice to have a resolution here. One way or the other, just get it done!

It's easier on Billy Clyde if a short bench provides an excuse on Saturday...

 

Yes, and I'm sure if Kentucky was to pull the upset, Indiana would use the excuse that their coach is in reality a 4,000 year old Mummy. A 4,000 year old Mummy who just happens to make Jim Harrick look like John Wooden.

I think BCG is measuring the kid right now.

He is going to see how the kid reacts and see just how badly he wants to come back. If he wants to come back and shows he is sincere, then he will make his way back...but he is going to have to show BCG something.

He should be back after the UI game...

He should be back after the UI game...

Where is this info coming from???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.