Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion coming back?

Featured Replies

I think the mother needs some time off. She has the right to love and care for her son, but she appears to be making his decisions and announcements for him.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:dancingpa We need him and i think he will be a star if he stays all 4 years.

 

No way he is here for 4 years.

Only chance of 4 years ,is if his Mom is not here 4 years.

No way he is here for 4 years.

 

Do you think he is talented enough to move on to the next level before his senior year? Serious question, just wondering.

Whatever happens, I hope Legion stays as he could be a great basketball player.

Do you think he is talented enough to move on to the next level before his senior year? Serious question, just wondering.

 

Yes. I would say 2 (Maybe 3) years and he can be a 1st round pick. But I did think we would be progressing a little better than he is right now.

This would be good. The kid has AMAZING upside.

Yes. I would say 2 (Maybe 3) years and he can be a 1st round pick. But I did think we would be progressing a little better than he is right now.

 

You probably assumed he wouldn't be missing practice time and also he could concentrate on his game rather than this side show.

Yes. I would say 2 (Maybe 3) years and he can be a 1st round pick. But I did think we would be progressing a little better than he is right now.

 

 

Nearly 7 points for the 17 minutes a game he plays. Not too shabby for a freshmen, especially considering what's been happening.

Alex, this is your mother, I have God on line 1 and He says you should just stay at UK...

 

j/k

 

That is just funny!!!:D:D:D:thumb::banana::laugh::laugh:

Nearly 7 points for the 17 minutes a game he plays. Not too shabby for a freshmen, especially considering what's been happening.

 

Your right but I expect better with the talent on this team. He is one of the best talents and should be getting more than 17 mintues a game. Now the reason behind that????? Who know thats a whole different story.

Some have speculated that maybe BCG is leaving it up to the team to allow him back or not.

Supposedly a presser tomorrow...don't know if it is the scheduled weekly one or not.

If he does come back how will he handle the fact his time may even be more diminished once Jasper and hopefully Meeks returns?

I think the mother needs some time off. She has the right to love and care for her son, but she appears to be making his decisions and announcements for him.

 

He's 18. She may not need to be so public, but I believe that my Mom had a major influence over my choices at 18.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.