Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion coming back?

Featured Replies

Didn't Seth Davis state all along that Billy Donovan wouldn't be the next coach at UK?

I thought that was Andy Katz?

  • Replies 128
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if momma ain't happy, ain't no one happy.

Just ask the people that sits around her at the UK games...:D

I thought that was Andy Katz?

 

 

 

They're all the same. :lol:

I hope the kid comes back if its what HE wants to do. 18 year olds kids make rash decisions. That's not news. I have never understood why fans get their feelings hurt when an 18 year old kid thinks about or actually does transfer. If this story turns out to be true, it won't take long before supposed adults get on here and bash the kid and say "if he didn't want to be here in the first place, let him leave." Its sad but inevitable, I guess.

They're all the same. :lol:

Pretty much. I blame everything on Katz, can't stand that dude.

That's not news. I have never understood why fans get their feelings hurt when an 18 year old kid thinks about or actually does transfer.

 

 

I've never understood it either. My brother in law actually refused to take any phone calls after the Buckeyes lost to Illinois. He's getting ready to have his first child in January. That's what really scares me.

It's a Detroit Thang...It's all in the water/Zug Island/Detroit River...:eek:

Momma must have seen a bit more playing time in her crystal ball...

 

:lol:

Maybe BG can give a uniform to Mamma and make her the team Mom she seems to think she knows alot about the future of the wildcats. :jump:

Alex, this is your mother, I have God on line 1 and He says you should just stay at UK...

 

j/k

Maybe BG can give a uniform to Mamma and make her the team Mom she seems to think she knows alot about the future of the wildcats. :jump:

 

Maybe she can give them all Campbells Soup like McNabbs mom does to the Eagles. :dancingpa

Pretty much. I blame everything on Katz, can't stand that dude.

 

:laugh: Glad to see someone has the same opinion that I do on Katz. :thumb:

Pretty much. I blame everything on Katz, can't stand that dude.

 

Hopefully he (Legion) will eturn and get in the right mind set and be productive. He has so much talent, I hate to lose him. I do not want him though if he is unsure or doesn't want to be here. I do agree with an earlier comment though in that it looked like that Mom was the one that was unhappy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.