December 5, 200718 yr Shocker... http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/ncaa/12/04/legion.kentucky/index.html
December 5, 200718 yr Can't be, different coach. Duh, and it's a different player too, but it's still like deja vu all over again.
December 5, 200718 yr I've never known Seth Davis to be right...could the streak end? Didn't Seth Davis state all along that Billy Donovan wouldn't be the next coach at UK?
December 5, 200718 yr Author Definitely not a "done deal," but it really makes you wonder about this kid...
December 5, 200718 yr I'm not believing this until this is varified by a banker or I see a "mark it down".
December 5, 200718 yr Didn't Seth Davis state all along that Billy Donovan wouldn't be the next coach at UK? I think you just hit the spot!:thumb:
December 5, 200718 yr It seems like Legion wants to be a wildcat, but his mother doesn't want him to be.
December 5, 200718 yr Didn't Seth Davis state all along that Billy Donovan wouldn't be the next coach at UK? If he did I stand corrected...he was due.
December 5, 200718 yr It seems like Legion wants to be a wildcat, but his mother doesn't want him to be. Well if momma ain't happy, ain't no one happy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.