Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion coming back?

Featured Replies

Maybe as someone mentioned on the other thread, this is an 18 year old momma's boy finally becoming a man and making a decision for himself. It sounds like mommy made him transfer and then he came to his senses (IF its true)

  • Replies 128
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

via Matt Jones and Tipton-

“I’m told Billy and he have worked out their differences,” Annette Legion said. “If that’s true, I will support him. I don’t have a problem if he goes back. He’s the one that’s doing the hardship. He’s the one doing the workouts.”

 

“He’s the one doing the workouts”…..further proof that the story we heard that the issue was relationship with the coach and work load was the sticking point here.

 

More from mom:

 

“The last 24 hours they’ve been working on my son,” the player’s player, Annette Legion, said Tuesday night.

She likened her son’s second thoughts to someone not realizing what they have till it’s gone.

“It’s like a divorce,” Mrs. Legion said. “You don’t know how valuable that person is till you’re divorced. When you’re married, you couldn’t see it.”

Maggard saying he is back...

I will say I am firmly against this to get PT. If thats what it's all about let him go.

I really don't know how to feel about this. No question UK is a better team with him, or at the very least they are potentially better. Any way you spin it he has more talent than most players on that team. But whatever problems he had were not solved in a day. Maybe he realized that taking off wasn't the best decision, but that doesn't mean he's not still unhappy.

Honestly, this is different from the Crawford scenario. Crawford only came back, IMO, because he would have had to sit for so long.

Legion is taking some major humble pie and coming back, which ultimately is an admission of guilt...and wants to correct a rash decision.

Have not heard anything affirmative but I believe the ball is in BCG's court.

I also assume that the kid is still on campus.

I would assume BCG lays down the guidelines for his return...

Legion's dad didn't seem too happy with his decision. Momma didn't help matters.

It seems like Legion wants to be a wildcat, but his mother doesn't want him to be.

 

Cut the cord dude. Leave the nest. Tell mommy, unless she wants to lace them up, please shut up.

I believe that he had switched high schools aswell and switched colleges and then was trying to back out again. I would hate to be Legion come practice time this week. I think BCG will use him as an example to the rest of the players and the future ones to not do this. Maybe a suspension - or no playing time at all.

I say let him go and move on.....

Lets be fair to the kid here. he is going through the hardest workouts of his life on a bad team and has a crazy mom telling him he doesnt have to take it. I know I would be confused at 18 from this. He will be punished enough by sec crowds with mommas boy chants.

Mom needs to move back to Detroit and let her baby grow up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.