Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds going after Dontrelle Willis?

Featured Replies

I don't know, his ERA, Walks, Homeruns Allowed and hits allowed have increased in each of the last 3 seasons while his strikeouts have went down each year. He allowed 241 hits and 29 homeruns in 205 Innings last year. He's still a useful pitcher but I wouldn't want to give up too much to get him, I don't know that he'll ever be "dominant."

 

Maybe "dominant" was too strong a word, but I'd like him in the rotation. I think the only thing he can do is strengthen our pitching staff.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ESPN saying Willis and Cabrera are going to the Tigers in an 8 player deal.

ESPN saying Willis and Cabrera are going to the Tigers in an 8 player deal.

 

Good!!! Hopefully we can hold onto "The Hammer"!

GT I agree with you on Bruce. Most people are higher on Votto it seems but I think Bruce might become a stud. He's a good clean cut kid too.

ESPN saying Willis and Cabrera are going to the Tigers in an 8 player deal.

 

Theres no way we could offer anything near what Detroit did for those guys...

shouldn't this thread be closed since it's over. plus who cares about the Reds..lol

I think you could get him for Hobbs and Votto and a lower level prospect or two...

 

That is giving up WAY too much for 12-12 pitcher.

 

Nope...

 

Hamilton, Votto, and a pitching prospect.....

 

I was back in this thread because HT liked my observation on Willis numbers trending the wrong way. Aren't you two glad that trade didn't go through? How far back would Hamilton and Votto for Willis have set the Reds?

I was back in this thread because HT liked my observation on Willis numbers trending the wrong way. Aren't you two glad that trade didn't go through? How far back would Hamilton and Votto for Willis have set the Reds?

 

I was reading all kinds of threads and everyone ( Including me ) would always mention Votto, Cueto, and Baiely in trades like this one and Bedard/Johan Santana. Man are we glad those didn't happen.

  • Author

I can't believe I didn't post in this thread.

It's great to see threads like this one. Just to think Harangatan was an untouchable.

This thread is embarrassing for some people. Not me ;)

  • Author
This thread is embarrassing for some people. Not me ;)

 

 

I think GT should discuss this thread with Joe Price. :lol:

I think GT should discuss this thread with Joe Price. :lol:

 

You got a hot tub time machine? I'd go back to 07 and ask for you... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.