Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds going after Dontrelle Willis?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we were trying to get a #2 starter? He hasn't been much better than Bronson the last 2 years.

 

 

Willis 2006

 

12-12 ERA 3.87

 

Willis 2007

 

10-15 ERA 5.17

 

Bronson 2006

 

14-11 ERA 3.29

 

Bronson 2007

 

9-15 ERA 4.23

 

My mistake he has been worse than Bronson.

And we got him for Will Mo. No chance I give up any combination of those 2 for him.

Add a closer and Willis and this team becomes the favorites in the Central assuming the others stand pat.

Plus we would basically be renting him for this year unless there is a new contract in place. Not a big fan of this at all.

Add a closer and Willis and this team becomes the favorites in the Central assuming the others stand pat.

 

Did you miss that we signed a closer? :D

Makes perfect sense to trade some of your best players for another average pitcher.

I thought they wanted him to add a left-handed bat to the bench. :rolleyes:

I would not be for this for any combo of Votto, Hamilton, and Bailey.

I would not be for this for any combo of Votto, Hamilton, and Bailey.

 

I'd consider it for Votto and Hamilton if I knew I could sign him to a deal.

I thought they wanted him to add a left-handed bat to the bench. :rolleyes:

 

You get both pitching and a LH bat when you get Dontrelle.

I'd consider it for Votto and Hamilton if I knew I could sign him to a deal.

I would agree to that also.

Add a closer and Willis and this team becomes the favorites in the Central assuming the others stand pat.
Isn't the guy they just got from the Marlins a closer?
I'd consider it for Votto and Hamilton if I knew I could sign him to a deal.

 

I'll drive...

I'll drive...

 

Shotgun...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.