Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds going after Dontrelle Willis?

Featured Replies

My untouchables.

 

Bruce

Harang

Cueto

BP

Dunn

 

The rest is fair game for the right price...

 

Agreed on the above. Lets make it a bit simpler for the masses: Hamilton and whom(because the Marlins are not doing a straight up deal)?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My untouchables.

 

Bruce

Harang

Cueto

BP

Dunn

 

The rest is fair game for the right price...

 

 

Dunn to me is untouchable in the mindset if Arizona offered Webb, I trade him. But it has to be something like that.

 

4 of the 5, I agree. The other Cueto, I don't know enough about.

Agreed on the above. Lets make it a bit simpler for the masses: Hamilton and whom(because the Marlins are not doing a straight up deal)?

 

Votto or Bailey (only with an extension in place)...

Votto or Bailey (only with an extension in place)...

 

I'd go the former today - not quite as excited about the latter.

Agreed on the above. Lets make it a bit simpler for the masses: Hamilton and whom(because the Marlins are not doing a straight up deal)?

 

Cuerto.

Agreed on the above. Lets make it a bit simpler for the masses: Hamilton and whom(because the Marlins are not doing a straight up deal)?

 

Think they would take Marvin Lewis and give him to the Dolphins? That way we could improve both of the Cincy franchises.

Cuerto.

Cueto is a pitcher and not just a thrower like Bailey. He's almost as untouchable as Bruce in my book...

Cueto is a pitcher and not just a thrower like Bailey. He's almost as untouchable as Bruce in my book...

 

Bailey has a higher ceiling that Cuerto imo. If you want Dontrelle, I think you give up Bailey or Cuerto, and between those, I pick Cuerto to trade every day.

Bailey has a higher ceiling that Cuerto imo.

We'll have to agree to disagree. More hype? Certainly. Higher ceiling? I don't believe so...

I would be OK with Hamilton going, but not if it includes Bruce, Bailey, Cuerto, Votto, Phillips, Harang... so on and so forth.

 

Hamilton and a 1A or 2A prospect that is not going to be remotely ready for 2 or 3 years, but not the cornerstones of the franshice in Bruce, Homer, and Votto, and MAYBE Cuerto.

 

Is that what you mean by "a few others"?

 

The guy I talked to didnt name specific names other than Hamilton.

Hamilton, Votto, and a pitching prospect.....

 

For one year no way. With extension in place I am game.

For one year no way. With extension in place I am game.

 

No way any trade gets made without an agreement in place.

I think Willis can become a dominant pitcher in the right place.

 

Cincy's short porch probably isn't the right place IMO.

I think Willis can become a dominant pitcher in the right place.

 

 

I don't know, his ERA, Walks, Homeruns Allowed and hits allowed have increased in each of the last 3 seasons while his strikeouts have went down each year. He allowed 241 hits and 29 homeruns in 205 Innings last year. He's still a useful pitcher but I wouldn't want to give up too much to get him, I don't know that he'll ever be "dominant."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.