Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds going after Dontrelle Willis?

Featured Replies

Shotgun...

 

I call window...

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't the guy they just got from the Marlins a closer?

 

No, Brew Crew...

I HATE this! Dontrelle would be a great pick up, but not for anyone like Homer or Votto, and definately not BOTH!

I was happy when I opened this thread but sad after I read who they are looking at giving up for him!

Im not going to say "Mark it down" and dont like to say I have inside sources, but in this case I have heard a few things. Someone I know in the marketing department has told me they will for sure be going after Dontrelle. If they do get him, Im pretty certain Hamilton and a few others will be gone, from what I understand.

Im not going to say "Mark it down" and dont like to say I have inside sources, but in this case I have heard a few things. Someone I know in the marketing department has told me they will for sure be going after Dontrelle. If they do get him, Im pretty certain Hamilton and a few others will be gone, from what I understand.

 

I would be OK with Hamilton going, but not if it includes Bruce, Bailey, Cuerto, Votto, Phillips, Harang... so on and so forth.

 

Hamilton and a 1A or 2A prospect that is not going to be remotely ready for 2 or 3 years, but not the cornerstones of the franshice in Bruce, Homer, and Votto, and MAYBE Cuerto.

 

Is that what you mean by "a few others"?

I think you could get him for Hobbs and Votto and a lower level prospect or two...

Did you miss that we signed a closer? :D

 

Nope. That add a closer was in the past tense.

Isn't the guy they just got from the Marlins a closer?

 

Brewers. And it was meant like.

Add a closer and Willis (which they have done 1 of the two) and they become Central favorites.

I think you could get him for Hobbs and Votto and a lower level prospect or two...

 

That is giving up WAY too much for 12-12 pitcher.

That is giving up WAY too much for 12-12 pitcher.

Nope...

That is giving up WAY too much for 12-12 pitcher.

 

I think Willis can become a dominant pitcher in the right place.

Brewers. And it was meant like.

Add a closer and Willis (which they have done 1 of the two) and they become Central favorites.

Why did I say Marlins? I think I was picturing the big "M" on the hat and it just went south from there. :rolleyes:

For those against any package, who on the Reds would you be willing to give up for a starting (young) MLB pitcher?

My untouchables.

 

Bruce

Harang

Cueto

BP

Dunn

 

The rest is fair game for the right price...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.