Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gardner Webb 84 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

You know that starts with that guy in your avatar and his buddy Crawford.

 

Exactly:thumb:

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:

How can fans react to one loss the way they do. It seems to me after a few years of futility like

UKhas had the so called fans wouldn’t accept so much. It is not like UK

and have been a fan since birth. I am convinced that 75% of fans know nothing of basketball and never will. The things that I have read on this board and the (other one) just kills me.:rolleyes:

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:I agree 100 %

Cats will be okay... I am happy with BCG, and believe he will right the ship. I know a lost ship can't be turned around with a single turn of the wheel.. Hopefully the fans understand this too.

I guess the honeymoon is over. :lol:

I think Billy wanted this team to lose this game. He now has the players attention, and now this team will play HIS WAY! The Cats will turn it around....its still a long season.

 

He sure did an excellent job making it look real!:lol:

I guess the honeymoon is over. :lol:

 

By some of the post on this board and others I would say his first order of business was to buy a new turtle neck so he doesn't get rope burns...:jump:

Bad loss, but when you don't make the effort, you won't get the win. It is really that simple.

 

BCG apparently worked their butts off in practice. I don't think you EVER want to lose. But I think he wanted them to understand that if you don't bring the effort, you won't be successful. I like Billy Clyde and think he will be a great coach at UK. But give the guy a break folks. I like that he took responsibility for the loss at his press conference.

 

It was a bad loss, probably will be a good message for these young Cats to get (remember, there are only 2 seniors on the squad). They will be fine.

When you have one of the biggest head cases at lead guard it's going to be a long season. I agree he plays hard, but he's a senior how long should it take? For the most part BCG inherited some lazy players, and getting them out of that mode may take awhile.

My teams' losses used to bug me for days, sometimes weeks at a time back in the day. Can't recall when I turned the corner, but watching sports became a lot more fun once I was able to let losses roll off my back.
Preach on brother Beavis.:thumb: The sun did come up today.;)
Preach on brother Beavis.:thumb: The sun did come up today.;)

O really,I haven't seen it yet and its after 12 o'clock already.I was going to ask someone if it came up today.:D

I love how everyone trashes Ramel Bradley. It has been stated by various members of the team and coaching staff that Bradley is the best leader on the team. He is in no way a point guard, but is being forced to play an unnatural position. If any of you have ever played basketball, you know that there is a huge difference in playing the point guard and playing the shooting guard. He normally turns the ball over because he is trying to make something happen - btw, he only had 3 turnovers last night to go along with 3 assists and 1 steal. He also had 24 points and hit 11-11 free throws. I'm not sure why Bradley always gets the blame, because if UK is to have any success this season, Bradley will be a crucial element.

I love how everyone trashes Ramel Bradley. It has been stated by various members of the team and coaching staff that Bradley is the best leader on the team. He is in no way a point guard, but is being forced to play an unnatural position. If any of you have ever played basketball, you know that there is a huge difference in playing the point guard and playing the shooting guard. He normally turns the ball over because he is trying to make something happen - btw, he only had 3 turnovers last night to go along with 3 assists and 1 steal. He also had 24 points and hit 11-11 free throws. I'm not sure why Bradley always gets the blame, because if UK is to have any success this season, Bradley will be a crucial element.

I agree with what you said with one slight correction.I think he was 14 of 14 from the line.I would like to see him pull up and shoot instead of taking the ball inside and force a shot he can't get up though.;)

I agree with what you said with one slight correction.I think he was 14 of 14 from the line.I would like to see him pull up and shoot instead of taking the ball inside and force a shot he can't get up though.;)

 

I was trying to remember the numbers from the box score I saw this morning. Either way, like it or not, Bradley is pretty much the heart of the team. :sssh:

Or Indiana. :jump:

 

Why is it so easy to be an Indiana fan? What have they done in the last 15 yrs?

The buck stops there, you are correct.......but Tubby's staff, not this one...........

 

Tubby would not have lost that game! Say what you want about him, I'd rather let him rest in peace in Minnesota, but he would not have lost to Gardner Webb!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.