November 8, 200718 yr :lol: :lol: You have no idea how hard it is to be a UK fan around here. Some of this stuff is great guys just great. And being a Duke fan in Ky is easy? :laugh:
November 8, 200718 yr On the quality of the roster, I thought you guys were on here about how Patterson was going to be a stud in the NBA next season after beating up on Pikeville and whomever else was the exhibition opponent.
November 8, 200718 yr I listened to the first few minutes of the ballgame on the way home last night, and by the time I got home the score was 14-2 I believe. At that point I had no desire to watch/listen to the game after that because I could tell that watching/listening was just going to make me mad. I tuned back in from time to time and was not pleased with what I heard. I will say that my feelings about Ramel Bradley and Joe Crawford were re-affirmed, and I believe this season should focus on rebuilding with younger players rather than trying to appease these two selfish seniors. I cannot for the life of me figure out why Bradley played 40 minutes last night. This is going to be a long long season and by the end hopefully only true UK fans will be left on the bandwagon. While it cannot be denied that these are still players from the previous regime, I in no way blame this loss on that coaching staff. This loss is the fault of 1. the players not fully buying into the new system and 2. the coaching staff not having the team ready to play.
November 8, 200718 yr I think Billy wanted this team to lose this game. He now has the players attention, and now this team will play HIS WAY! The Cats will turn it around....its still a long season.
November 8, 200718 yr I think Billy wanted this team to lose this game. He now has the players attention, and now this team will play HIS WAY! The Cats will turn it around....its still a long season. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Classic. UK coach WANTING his team to lose.
November 8, 200718 yr I really just want to know why Legion isn't playing more? Bradley isn't a point guard and forced a lot of stupid shots last night. I've never thought he was a good basketball player and last night just summed it up, point guards are supposed to lead the team, well Bradley led it straight down the toilet.
November 8, 200718 yr I really just want to know why Legion isn't playing more? Bradley isn't a point guard and forced a lot of stupid shots last night. I've never thought he was a good basketball player and last night just summed it up, point guards are supposed to lead the team, well Bradley led it straight down the toilet. Bradley is not a natural point guard, but unless Jasper comes back he is the best option..... maybe the only option. Legion does not appear to be a point guard, Porter seems lost most of the time and I'm not sure about any of the walk-ons. Bradley plays hard, he just does not seem to understand the value of not turning the ball over, quick ball reversal and shot selection. Hopefully, he will improve.
November 8, 200718 yr I have read this whole thread and I think it is funny how fans want to blame this on certain individuals. This loss was from a team effort or should I say lack of. That includes the coach. When the Cats where down at the half I had no worries because I knew the adjustments would be made in the locker room. I seen know changes in the 2nd half so I guess I was wrong. I guess I was used to Tubby's teams when they came back in the 2nd half the adjustments were almost always made on defense. Don't get me wrong I am a supporter of BCG and I am sure once he learns his team he will be able to make the adjustments also. He is at least going to have an extra two weeks of practice and that should help. This loss belongs to Billy and his team. Tubby had nothing to do with it. IMO, Tubby would of won this game because they are his players and would have been used to his system. This team is learning a new coaches system and will take some lumps. Billy will learn this team and they will learn from him. So fellow UK fans its time to stop bashing Tubby and his former players. Take your lumps with the team and don't think the world is coming to an end. I have been a dedicated fan as long as I can remember in my 54years and I have learned there are lot a things that are more important in life than UK losing a basketball game.
November 8, 200718 yr I think Billy wanted this team to lose this game. He now has the players attention, and now this team will play HIS WAY! The Cats will turn it around....its still a long season. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE tell me you're joking.
November 8, 200718 yr PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE tell me you're joking. Sadly, it seems like many UK fans (not on here) feel that way....
November 8, 200718 yr This team now knows they need to listen to BCG..and learn to play in his style You know that starts with that guy in your avatar and his buddy Crawford.
November 8, 200718 yr I wonder if Tubby watched the game last night? I'd say he has better things to do than worry about how UK is doing....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.