Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gardner Webb 84 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

Actually, it's Adolph Rupp's fault. If he doesn't win four national titles in 17 years, expectations for the program wouldn't be what they are today. Shame on him.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plenty of time for practice now. Next game on 11/21...

 

Probably the single positive from tonight.

Bradley had a carrer high tonight with 54 points. Problem is he gave up 30 of those on defense.

 

I a glad that someone has brough this fact to others attention.:lol:

Probably the single positive from tonight.

 

:thumb::D

Wow the UK haters are out in full force tonight!:lol:

 

I think some glaring weaknesses were exposed tonight. Can UK improve defensively and stop people this season? Yes they can, and I believe they will. Although we will have a tough time with teams with size. Offensively I believe we are going to have a hard time scoring most of the year. It would go a long way if some players who didn't play tonight can step up and help later in the season like Harris, Jasper, and Carter (honestly, just wishful thinking with him).

 

The big bright spot tonight is our 2 best offensive players are freshmen.

So GW has better athletes than UK..... Sorry wrong answer.
Call 'em like I see 'em. Especially with Joe on the floor, they look slow-footed on their perimeter D. That's not a scheme problem.
Wow the UK haters are out in full force tonight!:lol:

The UK haters in this thread are UK fans. Nice try though...

Guys nail down the windows and buckle down we will run into alot of teams that are better than us like tonight. We will struggle all season like tonight against teams with better players.

Wow the UK haters are out in full force tonight!:lol:

 

I think some glaring weaknesses were exposed tonight. Can UK improve defensively and stop people this season? Yes they can, and I believe they will. Although we will have a tough time with teams with size. Offensively I believe we are going to have a hard time scoring most of the year. It would go a long way if some players who didn't play tonight can step up and help later in the season like Harris, Jasper, and Carter (honestly, just wishful thinking with him).

 

The big bright spot tonight is our 2 best offensive players are freshmen.

 

I am miles away from a hater. Just a realist. A disappointed one at that.

The UK haters in this thread are UK fans. Nice try though...

 

That makes less sense than anything you've ever said. You guys are really eating this up. Hey, have fun with it.

We aren't hammering UK. Look at my post from last night, and look at my posts tonight. I said pretty much the same thing. It isn't hating, it's the truth.

 

If I was hating, I'd be harping on the boo birds and the empty seats.

We aren't hammering UK. Look at my post from last night, and look at my posts tonight. I said pretty much the same thing. It isn't hating, it's the truth.

 

If I was hating, I'd be harping on the boo birds and the empty seats.

 

I was there booing..........but only because I like to start trouble:devil:

I was there booing..........but only because I like to start trouble:devil:
:laugh:
That makes less sense than anything you've ever said. You guys are really eating this up. Hey, have fun with it.

 

This makes less sense than anything you've ever said (talk about saying a lot). I've always made it clear I enjoy laughing at the idiots. Nothing new from me. Nothing new from them. Nothing new from you. Next...

:lol: :lol: You have no idea how hard it is to be a UK fan around here. Some of this stuff is great guys just great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.