Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gardner Webb 84 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

I love that nobody is questioning this when LABS says it.

 

Obviously Tubby didn't lose the game, but all you people that want to act like his tenure is having no effect on this year's team are delusional.

 

As far as the game, I didn't get to see it, but I'm also wondering about the fatigue factor.

 

Luckily, this game doesn't mean squat come March (and if they're really that bad, March wont' matter anyway!). Hopefully they can use it as motivation, and now they've got a good bit of uninterrupted practice to get on the right page.

 

I am 1000% confident that if Tubby was coaching that team last night, UK would have won. You all love to criticize Tubby every chance you get, but he never lost to teams that aren't even worthy of their D1 status...

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am 1000% confident that if Tubby was coaching that team last night, UK would have won. You all love to criticize Tubby every chance you get, but he never lost to teams that aren't even worthy of their D1 status...

 

And you love to hail him as the second coming every chance you get. It goes both ways. To act like this team doesn't have SERIOUS roster issues that TUBBY created, is amusing. That is ALL that is his fault, but it IS his fault.

I am 1000% confident that if Tubby was coaching that team last night, UK would have won. You all love to criticize Tubby every chance you get, but he never lost to teams that aren't even worthy of their D1 status...

 

Maybe so, but Billy G wasn't the one who shot a whoping 35.5% form the field.

:flame:

I am 1000% confident that if Tubby was coaching that team last night, UK would have won. You all love to criticize Tubby every chance you get, but he never lost to teams that aren't even worthy of their D1 status...

 

Agreed.

Agreed.

 

I agree as well. However, I think that BCG is the better coach. Ball line defense got real boring. We would have pounded the heck out of the ball in our half court sets with Tubby. That probably would have been enough to win the game.

 

Now, these coaches are trying to get these guys into the habit of denying passing lanes and it burnt them last night. Also that defensive statagy thrives off of getting points off of turnovers, we didn't get many turnovers and when we did we sure didn't make them hurt.

 

The team is still trying to find their identity. We have no leader.

I agree as well. However, I think that BCG is the better coach. Ball line defense got real boring. We would have pounded the heck out of the ball in our half court sets with Tubby. That probably would have been enough to win the game.

 

Now, these coaches are trying to get these guys into the habit of denying passing lanes and it burnt them last night. Also that defensive statagy thrives off of getting points off of turnovers, we didn't get many turnovers and when we did we sure didn't make them hurt.

 

The team is still trying to find their identity. We have no leader.

 

:thumb:

 

We have a winner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.