Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gardner Webb 84 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

I don't understand why this is being blamed on Tubby. I'm sure Tubby wouldn't of lost this game with Tubby's players. Unless G-W has had some top 20 recruiting classes I didn't know about there isn't an excuse why Kentucky should of lost.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys need to get over Tubby...He's gone. BILLY GILLISPIE'S UK team got WHIPPED tonight at home....Face it.

 

Man your talkin to a cement wall. They won't get it.

You guys need to get over Tubby...He's gone. BILLY GILLISPIE'S UK team got WHIPPED tonight at home....Face it.

 

I wonder if Tubby-bashing will have the same shelf-life among UK fans as Bill Clinton-bashing has enjoyed among conservative-types.

They really need Jasper back ASAP...as long as he's healthy.

Try no Legion and a true PG with Lucas plus PP.

 

 

Keep drinking the Gopher Kool-Aid...........

I'm thinking about taking a BGP suspension so I can post the words that describe how embarrassing the Tubby bashers are to UK right now. We just lost to Gardner Webb in a game that was over after about 5 minutes. You explain what that has to do with Tubby. Get over it.

SA & Friends...the Tubby excuse is old. Come with some new material that applies to RIGHT NOW. We all get it, you didn't like Tubby because he didn't win 10 NC's. Perhaps: "Make defensive adjustments, Billy" is what should be said right now. Tubby had nothing to do with the fact that UK just lost to Gardner Webb by 16 points.

 

 

 

Well said, I made no secrets that I supported Tubby but I also now support Billy G.. He is our coach now and that imo is what a fan does.

I am behind Billy G. 110% and also wish OTS well and Minnesota.

 

It is just beyond me how tonights loss could possibly be blamed on Tubby Smith. LOL

The new coach is having a lot of the same problems as the old coach............hopefully he will do something about it ASAP. Tubby is better off where he is at this particular time.

I'm thinking about taking a BGP suspension so I can post the words that describe how embarrassing the Tubby bashers are to UK right now. We just lost to Gardner Webb in a game that was over after about 5 minutes. You explain what that has to do with Tubby. Get over it.

 

 

You explain why we lost then.......

 

 

 

You cannot make chicken salad out of ....................

Keep drinking the Gopher Kool-Aid...........

 

Taste better than this poison right now. I think you may have been out in the hot sun in Texas for to long.

I'm sure Tubby was shooting all the shots, and making all the bad decisions. Even if the talent level is "sub-par" It's better than G-W's will ever be...

Somewhere Tyrone Willingham and Tubby Smith are having a nice chat over the phone...

HT, my question to you is, who do you blame for the loss tonight then? Obviously not Tubby. BG? The Players? Tubby Bashers? :lol:

You explain why we lost then.......

 

 

 

You cannot make chicken salad out of ....................

 

If you insist...

 

We lost because we made no defensive adjustments. That takes care of that.

 

And the implied "chicken blank" word at the end of your post is the kind of effort that UK gave tonight and Tubby was nowhere to be found. If you feel the need to call out one coach, don't be scared to do it to another.

Somewhere Tyrone Willingham and Tubby Smith are having a nice chat over the phone...

 

That is funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.