Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gardner Webb 84 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

There is no chance in "anywhere" that this UK team could successfully pull off a 1-3-1

 

You think they have the guns to man up against teams with actual top caliber athletes?

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This just shows Tubby should have left about 3 years ago.

 

 

 

We have a winner...................

 

 

If he would have left after this year, he would have been coaching at Alice Lloyd..........maybe........and he knew that, so he left............

Please tell me all these Tubby comments are jokes...

Our only hope is to play a four guard system. Bradley needs to be relieved of his point guard duties, Stevenson needs to ride the pine and Crawford needs to get his act together. This season could get ugly if changes aren't made. I know it is extremely early and the Freshman are only going to get better, but where are the leaders on this team? Who is going to step up and do something?

 

I never thought that a Kentucky team would not be able match up physically with more than 50% of the opponents on its schedule. That time is now. As much as I hate to say it, someone call Jim Boeheim and get the book on the 2-3 zone. This team is going to struggle to play man against most all of its conference opponents and many of its non-conference opponents. Just do not have the personnel in the front court to be able to protect the basket playing man at the defensive end of the floor.

U.K. got beat in every way tonight. G-W just flat out whipped us, that is all that can be said. A complete embarrassment :irked:.

U.K. offense was non exsistent, Cats continually got beat off the dribble and on back door cuts all night long.

Like I said last night, the half court offense to say the least needs a lot of work, there imo is no half court offense/execution.

I also fully realize that it is early with a new coach, new system and quite a few new players.

I am sure that Coach Gillispie will get things lined out. We (U.K.) just have a looooooong way to go.

Yes, I am ticked off and I hate to lose but............

NO, I am not giving up on this team or Billy G..

 

What about that #4 from G-W? WOW....That kid can flat out play, not a "super athlete/superstar" just an old fashion, hard working and hustling basketball player. I love that type of player - especially at the point.

I know that I would love to have him wearing Blue at our point.

SA & Friends...the Tubby excuse is old. Come with some new material that applies to RIGHT NOW. We all get it, you didn't like Tubby because he didn't win 10 NC's. Perhaps: "Make defensive adjustments, Billy" is what should be said right now. Tubby had nothing to do with the fact that UK just lost to Gardner Webb by 16 points.

This just shows Tubby should have left about 3 years ago.

 

Are you serious. :lol: :lol: :laugh::laugh:

You think they have the guns to man up against teams with actual top caliber athletes?

No, but that's not the answer either...

U.K. got beat in every way tonight. G-W just flat out whipped us, that is all that can be said. A complete embarrassment :irked:.

U.K. offense was non exsistent, Cats continually got beat off the dribble and on back door cuts all night long.

Like I said last night, the half court offense to say the least needs a lot of work, there imo is no half court offense/execution.

I also fully realize that it is early with a new coach, new system and quite a few new players.

I am sure that Coach Gillispie will get things lined out. We (U.K.) just have a looooooong way to go.

Yes, I am ticked off and I hate to lose but............

NO, I am not giving up on this team or Billy G..

 

What about that #4 from G-W? WOW....That kid can flat out play, not a "super athlete/superstar" just an old fashion, hard working and hustling basketball player. I love that type of player - especially at the point.

I know that I would love to have him wearing Blue at our point.

 

:thumb:

Please tell me all these Tubby comments are jokes...

 

:thumb::thumb: I should hope so Deuce but some I have to wonder. Unbelievable.....:rolleyes::D

Please tell me all these Tubby comments are jokes...

 

 

They are not and they are for good reason......

 

 

If the Tubby Tubby was at UK this would have been worse, as you would have no PP or Legion..................

You guys need to get over Tubby...He's gone. BILLY GILLISPIE'S UK team got WHIPPED tonight at home....Face it.

Are you serious. :lol: :lol: :laugh::laugh:

 

U.K. should be able to beat Gardner Webb no matter who the coach is. Heck they should be able to beat them blindfolded. Crawford and Bradley are the main problem with this team. If it wasnt for Legion and Patterson, UK loses by 30.

They are not and they are for good reason......

 

 

If the Tubby Tubby was at UK this would have been worse, as you would have no PP or Legion..................

 

Try no Legion and a true PG with Lucas plus PP.

SA & Friends...the Tubby excuse is old. Come with some new material that applies to RIGHT NOW. We all get it, you didn't like Tubby because he didn't win 10 NC's. Perhaps: "Make defensive adjustments, Billy" is what should be said right now. Tubby had nothing to do with the fact that UK just lost to Gardner Webb by 16 points.

 

 

You guys kill me....he was horrible his last years.........

 

 

Not BCG's fault, as Rome wasn't built in a day but UK was almost destroyed in about 10 Tubby Tubby years.....................

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.