TonyDanza goes to the dentist..

TonyDanza

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know. I didn't have to pay anything. Lady said she would file with dental insurance and I would pay remainder.

Bet you got a "supplemental charge" for anesthia or "palliative treatment". Either way, glad you enjoyed your visit. Some are good, some aren't. FWIW, I just finished a root canal on a lady who fell asleep, no nitrous. Perhaps it was my bad singing!:lol:

Don't act like you haven't been laughing the entire time...
Wait till she sees our office, strobe light, sirens and stage....Oh yeah, the dentist chair.

:lol:

Is it normal, for someone to be asleep, while repairing a filling? Been a while since I had some work done.

Ok...now your freaking me out....have to go back Dec. 10th! :scared::scared:
That confirms it. Wear a turtleneck.

Bet you got a "supplemental charge" for anesthia or "palliative treatment". Either way, glad you enjoyed your visit. Some are good, some aren't. FWIW, I just finished a root canal on a lady who fell asleep, no nitrous. Perhaps it was my bad singing!:lol:
Are you a Dentist....:confused: If so, I don't like you anymore.

:lol:

The only thing that is bad is today I feel a bit hungover. Guess that is some of the side effects?....

I will use it again because I am a very high strung person....shocking I know :laugh::laugh::laugh:... Not real pleasant to be around when I get angry or hurt by something.

The only thing that is bad is today I feel a bit hungover. Guess that is some of the side effects?....

I will use it again because I am a very high strung person....shocking I know :laugh::laugh::laugh:... Not real pleasant to be around when I get angry or hurt by something.

Type "A", as I refer to it. I'm guessing the December visit, will be when he presents the ring and you get engaged.

Yep, but after seeing a picture of your feet, glad I'm not a podiatrist!:lol:
....:lol: You should see the grinder, I have to use.

For future reference, and to prevent unwarranted massage therapy, if you start to feel tingling in the extremeties, take the flippin' mickey mouse nose off, you've had too high (no pun intended) a ratio of nitrous to oxygen, you lose consciousness somewhat and suffer a "hangover".

Good stuff. They put me under when I had some wisdom teeth pulled. When I was coming off the stuff, I asked the rather attractive assistant/nurse if she could come home with me. My wife was in the room and didn't find it amusing. Of course, I DID have a good excuse. Good stuff. Can you imagine an OTC version?

For future reference, and to prevent unwarranted massage therapy, if you start to feel tingling in the extremeties, take the flippin' mickey mouse nose off, you've had too high (no pun intended) a ratio of nitrous to oxygen, you lose consciousness somewhat and suffer a "hangover".

Ah, the difference between men and women. I know of no such thing...:lol:

Here is another thing that gets me...my grandfather was a dentist so I have taken very good care of my teeth HOWEVER my moms side of the family has a history of having teeth issues (and yes they all have teeth for you comedians out there)..but many of them have had to have major reconstruction...my Mom included. So the dentist says I have like 4 cavities that he can see (reason for the visit again in December)...I thought to myself this is crap. You know of all the things I could have got from my Mom's family (well built...ugh...nevermind) ..I got teeth that will need to be fixed over time. :irked::irked: