Les Miles

Uk4Life

Let me first say that I think Les Miles is an extremely good coach and I respect what he has done but....

for some reason I don't really care for him. I dont know if its his smug arrogance or the media saying everything he does turns to gold or what. I liken this feeling to the Florida Spurrier when I also despised him even though I knew he was an extremely good (if not great) COLLEGE Football coach.

Just wondering what everyone else is thinking.

Let me first say that I think Les Miles is an extremely good coach and I respect what he has done but....

for some reason I don't really care for him. I dont know if its his smug arrogance or the media saying everything he does turns to gold or what. I liken this feeling to the Florida Spurrier when I also despised him even though I knew he was an extremely good (if not great) COLLEGE Football coach.

Just wondering what everyone else is thinking.

:thumb: I am thinking bsically the same as you are. I basically like Spurrier a lot better than Miles :D. "Will Rogers Never Met Les Miles" :lol::lol: LSU's oss couldn't have happened to a nicer guy....unless maybe Petrino. :p:p:lol:

He will be a perfiect fit if he jumps to the School up North, I can't stand them either. :D:thumb:

I just saw (on espn) coach Miles curse the reporters in the press conference when ask about some things in this game. his shows someone all they need to know about THE CLASSLEES PIECE OF CRAP!! I didn't catch exactly what was ask, just the "bleeps" :rolleyes: on the answer/ audio on it. Well, I guess we need a Bobby Knight in NCAA football. :D

I think Les Miles is OVERRATED! I said it when LSU hired him and I'll say it now...they're stupid for not going hard after Bobby Petrino. I group Les Miles in the same class with Lloyd Carr...you can't spell Les MiLes without 2 L's. He has as much talent as anyone in college football and he always finds ways to lose a couple of games...look at last year. He had the #1 overall pick at QB, the #6 pick at safety, and two WR's who were drafted in round one...not to mention all the talent they currently have and they scored a combined 13 points in games against Auburn and Florida. The guy isn't that good and if Michigan sends Lloyd Carr packing so they can get Les Miles, nothing will change...they'll still underachieve.

Why should Miles get so much credit when he can't even win the SEC with all that talent? He lucked out last week and converted a hand full of first downs or LSU would have taken their second loss tonight....they'll lose at least two more games before this season is over...write that down...they'll have a hard time beating Auburn next week.

I just saw (on espn) coach Miles curse the reporters in the press conference when ask about some things in this game. his shows someone all they need to know about THE CLASSLEES PIECE OF CRAP!! I didn't catch exactly what was ask, just the "bleeps" :rolleyes: on the answer/ audio on it. Well, I guess we need a Bobby Knight in NCAA football. :D

I wouldn't call him classless after reading this

LINK

I wouldn't call him classless after reading this

LINK

Point taken, that was far from the film clip that I saw on ESPN (and they didn't show the same clip again). The one I saw included quite a few "bleeps'/censors ad not just one or two words.

That is what I was going on along with Mile's overall arrogant jerk attitude/appearance most of the time.

This article/comments were good. :thumb:

He is a jerk, plain and simple. I will say that I admire how confident he is when interacting with his players. It makes a player so confident when their coach tells them that "we're going to do this or that" . . . Coach Lampley was that way. Sometimes a straight shooter can be perceived as a turd ball.

Miles is a person that makes it easy for you to dislike him. He has an arrogance about him that makes you want to kick him in the teeth.

One thing for sure is that he doesn't lack confidence and that can carry over to his players.

As others have stated, I also think he is a jerk.

Point taken, that was far from the film clip that I saw on ESPN (and they didn't show the same clip again). The one I saw included quite a few "bleeps'/censors ad not just one or two words.

That is what I was going on along with Mile's overall arrogant jerk attitude/appearance most of the time.

This article/comments were good. :thumb:

I guess when you get stunned out of your mind you might be just a little grumpy.;)

Miles is a person that makes it easy for you to dislike him. He has an arrogance about him that makes you want to kick him in the teeth.

One thing for sure is that he doesn't lack confidence and that can carry over to his players.

As others have stated, I also think he is a jerk.

ditto