How Much Longer Will Kragthorpe Last?

pallex32

How much longer does Kragthorpe stay?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How much longer does Kragthorpe stay?

• Only this year
    • 2-3 years
    • 4-5 years
    • other

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my take. REALLY hard to say though. If they play like they did against Syracuse, they'll be lucky to win 2 more.

@NC State -W

Utah -W

@Cincy -L

@UCONN -W

Pitt -W

@WVU -L

@S. Florida -L

Rutgers -L

Looking at that, I'm not sure that any of those are sure things anymore. Utah beat UCLA. UConn is 4-0.

I don't see all the losses for Louisville that others are predicting. The secondary cannot be that bad. They are very good athletes, it has to be a matter of getting assignments down. I think Louisville will be very good before the year is done.

No way U of L can go undefeated from here on out...have you watched them this year? It would be the most dramatic improvement in college football history within a season. The schedule is tough and they haven't shown a whole lot to this point...no way anyone in their right mind would expect them to make it through @ Cincy, @ WVU, @ USF and Rutgers at home without losing. If they could get through the season with only two more losses they should be elated, IMO. Louisville is bad right now...getting beat by Syracuse on your home field is a monumental embarassment. There's no other way to look at it...it's not a far cry from App State territory. In fact, it could be worse if you can get past the Div I-AA stigma...

The defense has underwent one of the most dramatic pathetic falls that's probably occured in college football history since last season, so I wouldn't be THAT surprised... okay, that's a lie, this team has learned nothing so far this season, realistically I don't see them learning all the lessons in a week.

But the odds of me sprouting wings and flying to Hawaii for the weekend is more unlikely, so that's something.

They were not telling him to wake up....get off the soap box. I know you are enjoying this, and that's cool....it's been a long time huh?

I think your opinion is in the miniority as of what the kids were saying. As far as enjoying it I have 4 UL season tickets and like to watch good football and I have a right to be be upset. While I do pull for UK when they play each other I never want UL to lose except one game a year.

I think your opinion is in the miniority as of what the kids were saying. As far as enjoying it I have 4 UL season tickets and like to watch good football and I have a right to be be upset. While I do pull for UK when they play each other I never want UL to lose except one game a year.

You have a right to be whatever you want...but again, these are kids....they are certainly "trying".....I spoke with Brian, and he told me exactly what Eric SAID, and what was para-phrased...contrary to popular belief, these kids HAVE bought into the system, and now, this past Monday, they have ALL sold out into the system. Was that later than it should have been? IMO, yes....but I'll take it right now...

Go Cards...the truth has been spoken.

The defense has underwent one of the most dramatic pathetic falls that's probably occured in college football history since last season, so I wouldn't be THAT surprised... okay, that's a lie, this team has learned nothing so far this season, realistically I don't see them learning all the lessons in a week.

But the odds of me sprouting wings and flying to Hawaii for the weekend is more unlikely, so that's something.

:thumb:

Maybe I was a little harsh...:D

With their offense, the defense doesn't have to be good, just respectable. It's not a stretch to think they could get there. I certainly think U of L is very capable of putting it together and beating any of the teams left on their schedule...my only hang up is that I didn't think they'd get through that tough stretch undefeated when I thought they were a legit top 10 team, so I sure don't expect it now. But, I am backing off my "No Way" statement. :cry:

I'd like to see them do it...wouldn't it be cool if U of L ran the table and won the Big East, and UK finished great and got a BCS Bid and those two teams were matched against each other in a BCS Bowl. That would be awesome...I'd say the odds of that are less than both of us sprouting wings and flying to Hawaii.:D

I'd like to see them do it...wouldn't it be cool if U of L ran the table and won the Big East, and UK finished great and got a BCS Bid and those two teams were matched against each other in a BCS Bowl. That would be awesome...I'd say the odds of that are less than both of us sprouting wings and flying to Hawaii.:D

At this point, we can only hope for any of the above. And maybe drink some Red Bull.:thumb: