How Much Longer Will Kragthorpe Last?

pallex32

How much longer does Kragthorpe stay?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How much longer does Kragthorpe stay?

• Only this year
    • 2-3 years
    • 4-5 years
    • other

No...they have it just isn't being represented on the scoreboard right now...they're front 7 have really started to improve....it's the back four that are God awful.

So they're going to have a really improved D that still gives up tons of points?

Sorry. UofL doesn't get the benefit of the doubt anymore. As of now they're a TERRIBLE defense that has to prove otherwise.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most underperforming team I have ever seen in my life, adn the amount of crow I've been eating has caused some serious bowel issues.

This team CAN go undefeated frmo here on out, but I think it's going to take an attitude adjustment in not only the players but all the coaches as well. They need to be HARD on these player, no need to play nice with the talent when they're not performing.

So they're going to have a really improved D that still gives up tons of points?

Sorry. UofL doesn't get the benefit of the doubt anymore. As of now they're a TERRIBLE defense that has to prove otherwise.

They're a terrible secondary.....they don't need the benefit of the doubt, particularly with UK fans...they just need to play with some pride for themselves and the University of Louisville. if they give it their all from here on out, I am ok with any result that may take place.

He is in way over his head. Did you read what Brian Brohm said in the CJ this morning? " we have got to hve more of a sense of urgency out there, maybe we've got to have that in practice" ouch! Eric Wood- "I don't think we prepared well enough for this game" 2 zingers.

This is whats left and how I see it going down

@NC State -W

Utah -W

@Cincy -L

@UCONN -L

Pitt -W

@WVU -L

@S. Florida -L

Rutgers -L

Thats probably whats going to happen and if it does Louisville might hurt Coach K

This is whats left and how I see it going down

@NC State -W

Utah -W

@Cincy -L

@UCONN -L

Pitt -W

@WVU -L

@S. Florida -L

Rutgers -L

Thats probably whats going to happen and if it does Louisville might hurt Coach K

NC State and Utah are both better than UConn, so if UL is going to beat those two they will beat UConn....I still say UC and Rutgers are a toss-up, and WVU is a loss.

This is the most underperforming team I have ever seen in my life, adn the amount of crow I've been eating has caused some serious bowel issues.

This team CAN go undefeated frmo here on out, but I think it's going to take an attitude adjustment in not only the players but all the coaches as well. They need to be HARD on these player, no need to play nice with the talent when they're not performing.

No way U of L can go undefeated from here on out...have you watched them this year? It would be the most dramatic improvement in college football history within a season. The schedule is tough and they haven't shown a whole lot to this point...no way anyone in their right mind would expect them to make it through @ Cincy, @ WVU, @ USF and Rutgers at home without losing. If they could get through the season with only two more losses they should be elated, IMO. Louisville is bad right now...getting beat by Syracuse on your home field is a monumental embarassment. There's no other way to look at it...it's not a far cry from App State territory. In fact, it could be worse if you can get past the Div I-AA stigma...