Everything posted by Shamrock7
-
Trinity @ Ballard 10/4/07 predictions
It's more like dirt...
-
Finals Wish List For State Championship Games
6A - TRINITY vs. x
-
Chain gang opinion
There we go, somebody said it.
-
National Rankings
I tend to agree with you. I don't give them much value.
-
National Rankings
Rivals.com has X ranked #31 link
-
Best O-Lineman 6A?
Sam Robey of Trinity. 6'4" 253 lbs. He is a hard guy to move.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
Yeah, I agree. His father is a math teacher at Trinity, so he is the carpool driver.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
I don't really have an answer. But I do know that he does, in fact, live in or near Lexington. So I guess it's ok for him to come all the way to Trinity every morning if that's really what he and his dad want to do.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
I'm voting CentreRocks again! WOOHOO!!!!
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
Just for the record, I posted the number of merit scholars as a joke.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
If history doesn't matter, why do we record it? And if it doesn't matter how many State Championships a team as, why do we play for them?
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
Sounds like he assumed I wasn't cheering to me.
-
St. Xavier/Butler Predictions
Actually it was 49-0 at the half. There was no scoring in the second half at all. final was 49-0.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
No, I don't know who OX is, Nor does OX know who I am. So why would he assume I wouldn't be cheering for my team even when we are losing? After all, he doesn't know me.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
Yikes! I guess it's worth it though. Thanks.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
I've heard about that and I am interested. Do you know how much money you have to put up for it? And where can you find it?
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
Yep
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
Let's take a look at the state championship column... I see 17 for Trinity, and, how many is that for St. X? ...and how many more years has X been around?
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
As am I :fire:
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
You're right! It should have been closer. With a missed PAT and 2-point conv. it was more like 1 touchdown.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
I support Trinity no matter what the score is. I guess you have never experienced that feeling of "supporting your team no matter what" though, otherwise you wouldn't have said that. :thumb:
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
Nope, I was down in the student section cheering my head off with all my buddies until the final horn.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
I'm assuming TB = Tail back X didn't lose Finch until after the game was decided. That had no effect on the game at all.
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
Short, sweet, and to the point! :thumb:
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
I wasn't going to bring it up... but since you asked. Trinity has the most in the state with 10 I believe.