Best O-Lineman 6A?

BigC68

Ryan Benzick at Fern Creek, 6'6", 320 LB. They had 455 yards rushing last game behind him. Made Tremendous 26, etc, no sacks allowed this year. Big and very quick.

I saw pics of him on the C-J website. He looks like an NFL'er already! :eek: :lol:

Ryan Benzick at Fern Creek, 6'6", 320 LB. They had 455 yards rushing last game behind him. Made Tremendous 26, etc, no sacks allowed this year. Big and very quick.

I agree he WILL be the best but I think he has anouther year. He was not on Tremendous 26.... I think Gay and Boyd were though. I saw him last year and he was VERY good for a SOPH.

Benzick is a senior and is being recruited pretty heavily right now. He is on the cover of the Tremendous 26 magazine, standing next to Matt Smith and in front of Sam Robey & Dave Ulinski. Man, what a bunch of beef!!! He is now working with a personal trainer, ex pro player and pro trainer, 3 days a week after practice for 1.5 hours. He is really looking good. I will be at Fern Creek game this Friday to see how he does.

I have not seen the Howard kid play so I have no opinion. I have seen the Gahm kid and he will be a good one. Ulinski at Manual is topknotch as is Matt Smith, but Smith will probably be D-Line at KY. Of course Benzick and Robey as listed above. I have seen where the big kid Thompson at Crittendon County got a scholly to Indiana, but I have not seen him play or tape. Biler at Spencer County is another one getting some press.

Well I think Male has two good ones... Curtis Dages tackle 6-5 320 (MCL) out right now but his replacement isnt bad either a 6-3 270 Kam Cheetam.

I forgot about Dages, he is real solid. I did not know he was out hurt, wish him well. Jefferson County is loaded with really big strong linemen this year, as many as I can remember in the last 10 years. Lots of kids 270-320 lbs., and quick.