Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best O-Lineman 6A?

Featured Replies

So who's the best of the biggest?:banana:

Sam Robey of Trinity.

 

6'4" 253 lbs. He is a hard guy to move.

Sam Simpson- Henry Clay

Ryan Benzick at Fern Creek, 6'6", 320 LB. They had 455 yards rushing last game behind him. Made Tremendous 26, etc, no sacks allowed this year. Big and very quick.

Ryan Benzick at Fern Creek, 6'6", 320 LB. They had 455 yards rushing last game behind him. Made Tremendous 26, etc, no sacks allowed this year. Big and very quick.

 

 

I saw pics of him on the C-J website. He looks like an NFL'er already! :eek: :lol:

Josh Gahm- St.X 6-1- 240 lbs. guard toughest guard in the state.

Ryan Benzick at Fern Creek, 6'6", 320 LB. They had 455 yards rushing last game behind him. Made Tremendous 26, etc, no sacks allowed this year. Big and very quick.

 

I agree he WILL be the best but I think he has anouther year. He was not on Tremendous 26.... I think Gay and Boyd were though. I saw him last year and he was VERY good for a SOPH.

Benzick is a senior and is being recruited pretty heavily right now. He is on the cover of the Tremendous 26 magazine, standing next to Matt Smith and in front of Sam Robey & Dave Ulinski. Man, what a bunch of beef!!! He is now working with a personal trainer, ex pro player and pro trainer, 3 days a week after practice for 1.5 hours. He is really looking good. I will be at Fern Creek game this Friday to see how he does.

Josh Gahm- St.X 6-1- 240 lbs. guard toughest guard in the state.

 

I would take Mike Howard any day. 6'3" 265 lbs. soph. guard that is as good as any in the state.

I would take Mike Howard any day. 6'3" 265 lbs. soph. guard that is as good as any in the state.

 

Gahm played a ton at X as a soph also. No small feat.

Gahm played a ton at X as a soph also. No small feat.

 

Its not him just playing, its how aggressive he is and how he gets the job done. Now I am sure that the young man you are talking about is a fine athlete as well.

I have not seen the Howard kid play so I have no opinion. I have seen the Gahm kid and he will be a good one. Ulinski at Manual is topknotch as is Matt Smith, but Smith will probably be D-Line at KY. Of course Benzick and Robey as listed above. I have seen where the big kid Thompson at Crittendon County got a scholly to Indiana, but I have not seen him play or tape. Biler at Spencer County is another one getting some press.

  • Author

Well I think Male has two good ones... Curtis Dages tackle 6-5 320 (MCL) out right now but his replacement isnt bad either a 6-3 270 Kam Cheetam.

Well I think Male has two good ones... Curtis Dages tackle 6-5 320 (MCL) out right now but his replacement isnt bad either a 6-3 270 Kam Cheetam.

 

I forgot about Dages, he is real solid. I did not know he was out hurt, wish him well. Jefferson County is loaded with really big strong linemen this year, as many as I can remember in the last 10 years. Lots of kids 270-320 lbs., and quick.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.